Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

I agree with the colon part, but losing weight......you are making feel bad now young lady!

Dont feel bad!!:naughty:

I need the willing to do it. Proud of you that you can.

How many days are you doing it for?

Thanks.

Ummm.... probably as long as I can:naughty:

How l o n g do you have to do it . . or are you doing it for . . . and I need a copy of what your daily routine is . . . cause I need to lose like 100 lbs. in 4 weeks :roftl:

:roftl: I'm doing it for as long as I want.

Here is where I learned everything from.

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popularhealthdiets/a/Raw_Food.htm

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it does...

But I think I will try. My co-worker eats only organic foods so he can help me to buy it.

Says some of the crap is hard to find . . . MAYBE not there in Jersey though :dunno: Some of the crap I have never even heard of :roftl:

I dropped High Fructose Corn Syrup from my diet. Then I went more protein, less carbs, higher fiber foods. Liquid Omega 3 with Vit D & E

Yogi Detox tea also helps clean the liver with is very important when your cleaning up your diet.

My body felt yucky now and then but that was the stored junk that was coming out of my body.

My skin cleared up, my energy doubled, I didn't need naps. Now it is second nature.

The Omega fatty acids really helped me with simple carb cravings. I just didn't seem to think about cookies when I did my 3 teaspoons a day.

I'm down 30 pounds since you saw me at Terminal 5.

I dropped High Fructose Corn Syrup from my diet. Then I went more protein, less carbs, higher fiber foods. Liquid Omega 3 with Vit D & E

Yogi Detox tea also helps clean the liver with is very important when your cleaning up your diet.

My body felt yucky now and then but that was the stored junk that was coming out of my body.

My skin cleared up, my energy doubled, I didn't need naps. Now it is second nature.

The Omega fatty acids really helped me with simple carb cravings. I just didn't seem to think about cookies when I did my 3 teaspoons a day.

THAT is amazing!!!! I have got to do something before I die! :aah:

30 pounds!!!!:jawdrop:

congrats!!

Farmer's markets are great for stuff and they are all the rage here in NJ.

I went through a cooking program and there were women who were raw food eaters. Some blood types can handle that, I can't.

GOOD for you Lucy . . . should be e a s y for you then!!! Me - I am stuck out here in da woods . .. mayb I should just go on a grass diet . .. plenty of that around!!! :biggrin2:

:blink:

I just think we should try to eat healthier foods with smaller portions and plenty of water.

That is what I am doing now.

I TOTALLY agree with you!!!! That is my idea too . . . and make SURE to get in come excersice . . .the BOYS are helping me with that! :rolls_eyes:

I TOTALLY agree with you!!!! That is my idea too . . . and make SURE to get in come excersice . . .the BOYS are helping me with that! :rolls_eyes:

me too. I am working 2 days out of the week.

I just started this week though :blush-anim-cl:

Processed foods wreck havoc on the liver and the intestines. Knock those foods down. Nutritional Harm Reduction are the words that helped me. Help the liver and the intestines and they will work more effectively.

me too. I am working 2 days out of the week.

I just started this week though :blush-anim-cl:

I JUST started this week too!!!! I ran a mile in 14 minutes Wednesday . . that is PRETTY good - for someone as OUTTA shape as ME!!! :roftl:

Processed foods wreck havoc on the liver and the intestines. Knock those foods down. Nutritional Harm Reduction are the words that helped me. Help the liver and the intestines and they will work more effectively.

GOOD advice!!! :boing:

Honestly when I started eating cleaner. I just started making home brownies and cookies. But that was what my nutritional harm reduction looked like for me. If I would have said NO MORE sweets! I would have been eating crap in two days and been a total bitch.

I still have something sweet every night, but boy does my "diet" look good during the day.