Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

Have you read Mikas new blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=79041575&blogId=508747604

I hear that some of the Fan Club are trying to get me down and have fish and chips with them. YOU KNOW WHAT I'm up for it. I'll try to come by after my Alan Carr interview. Lets sort it out on Twitter. For those who don't know yet, tomorrow's performance is gonna be acoustic.

Maybe he will join us:teehee:

YES!!!! I read that!!! OMFG!!!! THAT is AMAZING!!! I hope he REALLY does join then!!!!! :das: Can't wait to read all of the reports tomorrow!!!! :boing:

purchased the tickets. lol

OKAY - - - there you go again SCARING the hell outta me!!! :teehee:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read Mikas new blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=79041575&blogId=508747604

I hear that some of the Fan Club are trying to get me down and have fish and chips with them. YOU KNOW WHAT I'm up for it. I'll try to come by after my Alan Carr interview. Lets sort it out on Twitter. For those who don't know yet, tomorrow's performance is gonna be acoustic.

Maybe he will join us:teehee:

pregnant!!!

I thought I was the only one wanting kids LOL

YES!!!! I read that!!! OMFG!!!! THAT is AMAZING!!! I hope he REALLY does join then!!!!! :das: Can't wait to read all of the reports tomorrow!!!! :boing:

OKAY - - - there you go again SCARING the hell outta me!!! :teehee:

Sorry!!!

btw, I think MIKA has more than two beers LOL

Because I'm on a raw food diet.

Medical purposes - cause someone as skinny as you could never be on a 'diet' for personal reasons!!! :freak:

Sorry!!!

btw, I think MIKA has more than two beers LOL

Oooohhhh . . . WOULD I love to see that man DRUNK!!! (or at least completely tipsy to the point that he has lost all inhebitions :das:)

OMFG!!! ME TOO!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

But, I wanna be sitting at the bar with him!!! Maybe he would come and sit on my lap . . I could tell him that I am Santa Clause . . he would never know the difference! :naughty:

Because I want to loose weight and its for my colon.

How l o n g do you have to do it . . or are you doing it for . . . and I need a copy of what your daily routine is . . . cause I need to lose like 100 lbs. in 4 weeks :roftl:

How l o n g do you have to do it . . or are you doing it for . . . and I need a copy of what your daily routine is . . . cause I need to lose like 100 lbs. in 4 weeks :roftl:

I want to lose at least 10 pounds by next month!