Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

I'm still a definite maybe, sorry I can't commit just yet.

I do have my travel booked -- train gets me in around noon, I think.

But I still don't know where I'm staying. :shocked:

I'm getting there!

BTW, I think my ticket is coming tomorrow -- got a notice that it

was dispatched the other day and I've been tracking it.

Of course, tomorrow there won't be anyone

home to sign for it, dagnabbit. I'll have to wait until next week, I guess.

Grrrr... of all days. :sneaky2:

Aaahhh! Well, at least you have Step 1 done! Got the train all set - now for Step 2 :roftl: I'll keep holding my breath! :aah:

Aaahhh - I hope Lucy will be there when/IF the tickets come tomorrow! SUCH anxiety waiting for them to arrive! Also booking them . . aahhh TOO much Mika anxiety lately!!!! He is surely going to be the death of me! :teehee:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The meet up time is 4:00? Right? Need to have my schedule solidified :thumb_yello:

BEYOND EXCITED!! Actually a bit of a panic has set in, especially with my new found obsession of wanting to be a dancing Big Girl. I feel the need to buy more stuff. We have eye decorations, Aubrey and I have cool masks, spray body glitter and eye makeup. I bought blue hair extensions but I need something that will hold them in, something glittery, perhaps.

When do the doors open?

ok. the titanic exhibit is a bit too expensive for me now i'm so broke!:aah:, so i think we will be ending up at the meet up.... is that ok? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Of course it is okay (even though being with your MFCers was an after thought):teehee:

The meet up time is 4:00? Right? Need to have my schedule solidified :thumb_yello:

BEYOND EXCITED!! Actually a bit of a panic has set in, especially with my new found obsession of wanting to be a dancing Big Girl. I feel the need to buy more stuff. We have eye decorations, Aubrey and I have cool masks, spray body glitter and eye makeup. I bought blue hair extensions but I need something that will hold them in, something glittery, perhaps.

When do the doors open?

Yep the Meet Up is at 4:00 . . . although everyone will be arriving at different times! :naughty: I have ALL sorts of stuff . . gold, glitter, eye-stuff, fun blow-up thingies :teehee: BUT all that is for the Philly show!!! :aah:

I don't EVEN k n o w when the doors open!!! :doh:

Of course it is okay (even though being with your MFCers was an after thought):teehee:

It wasn't that at all!!

We both are totally obsessed with Titanic and thought we could squeeze it in the same day and when we saw the prices we we're like.... f*ck that:naughty:

:huglove:

I'm totally psyched!! Flying to NY tomorrow:boing:

It wasn't that at all!!

We both are totally obsessed with Titanic and thought we could squeeze it in the same day and when we saw the prices we we're like.... f*ck that:naughty:

:huglove:

I'm totally psyched!! Flying to NY tomorrow:boing:

I can't wait to GET THERE either!!! :aah: I freaking LOVE NYC <too much> it is going to be the BEST weekend E V E R!!! Aaaahhh Lucy!!!

Are you going to make a reservation?

If I remember I will try to buy glitter glue stuff tomorrow:naughty::wink2:

We have it all done! :thumb_yello: aaahhhh the waiting is the HARDEST part!!!! :aah:

I can't wait to GET THERE either!!! :aah: I freaking LOVE NYC <too much> it is going to be the BEST weekend E V E R!!! Aaaahhh Lucy!!!

We have it all done! :thumb_yello: aaahhhh the waiting is the HARDEST part!!!! :aah:

Same here!! The cold weather:boing:wub2:

Awesome!

How long are you guys planning on staying there? I may be a little late (like around 6) =/

Everyone is arriving at all different times due to a million and one different circumstances! :roftl: SO 6 PM is g r e a t . . we will be there! Not sure when we are leaving - just when ever people feel like heading across the street. :biggrin2: I would rather wait at the restaurant then outside the theatre . . . not so much NERVES :freak: BUT, by the time you get there, I might be drunk! :teehee:

Hi to everyone going to the NYC show! I did not have the heart to change my RSVP status in the other thread, but I decided a few days ago not to go to the show because of some family obligations I have. Having seen Mika at GMA is helping me get through this! If I have the time, I might try to stop by the meetup just to say hello to everyone. If I don't make it, I wish all of you a fabulous time!

I apologize for the awful weather we're having. Usually October is quite nice.

All the best,

Joanne

Hi to everyone going to the NYC show! I did not have the heart to change my RSVP status in the other thread, but I decided a few days ago not to go to the show because of some family obligations I have. Having seen Mika at GMA is helping me get through this! If I have the time, I might try to stop by the meetup just to say hello to everyone. If I don't make it, I wish all of you a fabulous time!

All the best,

Joanne

Hi Joanne! We met today :)

All the best,

Joanne

aw... I hope everything is going well for you. I'll miss you :(

All the best,

Joanne

Hope all goes well for you and yours. :flowers2: You'll be missed.

Hey NYCers!

I do NOT want to be a burden on you an ANY WAY, but I was wondering, if it was convenient, if one of you could take a picture of the merchandise stand at the gig?

I'm going to be buying shirts for my friends while in Oakland, and I wanted to go ahead and show them the designs.

Thank you so much! Do NOT feel obligated to do this if it is hard for you in ANY way!

:huglove: TOMORROW!

Have fun!!!!

Hey NYCers!

I do NOT want to be a burden on you an ANY WAY, but I was wondering, if it was convenient, if one of you could take a picture of the merchandise stand at the gig?

I'm going to be buying shirts for my friends while in Oakland, and I wanted to go ahead and show them the designs.

Thank you so much! Do NOT feel obligated to do this if it is hard for you in ANY way!

:huglove: TOMORROW!

Have fun!!!!

I'll do it!!!!:biggrin2: