MIKA @ Orange Festival, Warsaw, Poland 29-08-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thank you Suzie!! I need M somewhere near Hungary beacuse I'm going to Budapest in 2 weeks

The problem is that in 2 weeks Mika will be where I will be - in Finland and the Baltics.:biggrin2::

I am sorry we can't meet here though...:sad: Are you staying in Budapest for a long time?

This festival in Warsaw is actually a maybe for me, but not a strong maybe - simply not having excluded the possibility:teehee:

The problem is that in 2 weeks Mika will be where I will be - in Finland and the Baltics.:biggrin2::

I am sorry we can't meet here though...:sad: Are you staying in Budapest for a long time?

This festival in Warsaw is actually a maybe for me, but not a strong maybe - simply not having excluded the possibility:teehee:

yes...I know....he (and you) is going north east , I'm going south west...

I'd love to go to Helsinki to meet you and Nina....but I promised to go to formula one grand prix....hungaroring...We will be in Budapest only for 2 days and then we are going to Dalmatia...

see you in Warsaw...maybe:wink2: or somewhere else for sure....

yes...I know....he (and you) is going north east , I'm going south west...

I'd love to go to Helsinki to meet you and Nina....but I promised to go to formula one grand prix....hungaroring...We will be in Budapest only for 2 days and then we are going to Dalmatia...

see you in Warsaw...maybe:wink2: or somewhere else for sure....

So happy for you this gig is confirmed!! :thumb_yello:

I wish I could come to Warsaw, I did a lot of promotion for Poland in London! :naughty: But the day after the gig seems very busy so can't plan anything yet.

And sorry we can't meet in Prague :tears: But there will be other times?

So happy for you this gig is confirmed!! :thumb_yello:

I wish I could come to Warsaw, I did a lot of promotion for Poland in London! :naughty: But the day after the gig seems very busy so can't plan anything yet.

And sorry we can't meet in Prague :tears: But there will be other times?

thank you darling!!! shame that I can't go to Finland and you can't come to Poland....after what you've done to inspire M to say "Poland" in this ice cream interview...:roftl: (in fact I was the only fan who flew from Poland but there were 4 Poles in the first row in Bloomsbury Ballroom and there were only 9 people in the first row...:wink2:

There will be another Prague and another times and places!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Trifi! We don't know the exact time of Mika's performance yet. Everything begins at 4 pm and the lineup looks as follows:

Aura Dione

Lisa Hannigan

Monika Brodka

Mika

Agnieszka Chylińska

Nelly Furtado

We will sure let you know if Orange announces the exact hours :thumb_yello:.

Hello Trifi! We don't know the exact time of Mika's performance yet. Everything begins at 4 pm and the lineup looks as follows:

Aura Dione

Lisa Hannigan

Monika Brodka

Mika

Agnieszka Chylińska

Nelly Furtado

We will sure let you know if Orange announces the exact hours :thumb_yello:.

Thanks a lot :)

I already knew this lineup but for me are exact times quite important because of journey back to Czech republic... I know, it´s festival so there will be nothing accurate :naughty: but at least approx. schema helps... :wink2:

I guess every artist will perform about 45 minutes and breaks must be included... My train goes at 21pm... Whoooa, it would be close :fisch:

I'm from Lithuania, and I really want to go :) My friend also. Any ideas how many songs Mika will perform? :)

And we should buy tickets for 149 zl if we want to be near stage? in Sektor pod sceną ?

Thanks girls :)

Hey!

Yes, if you want to be close to the stage, you have to buy the tickets in "Sektor pod sceną" which cost 149zl / ticket! And once the doors open the day of the festival, you must run very quickly, so you can get as close as possible!!!! :)

I'm from Lithuania, and I really want to go :) My friend also. Any ideas how many songs Mika will perform? :)

And we should buy tickets for 149 zl if we want to be near stage? in Sektor pod sceną ?

Thanks girls :)

Rugile!!!!!!!! You are coming!!!!!!:winner_third_h4h::punk::clap::boing::biker:

thank you for information noa :)

It's so quiet here :)

I was wondering does someone bought tickets in Sector pod sceną?

If yes, tell me what are your plans? If the doors to festival will be open from 14:30 and Mika will start playing at 8 p.m. it means we will have to wait for him about five hours? Standing in that "sektor pod sceną" area?

Are you planning to do that? Or maybe to go in the area a little bit later than 14:30? I actually can't imagine how it's going to be, will "sektor pod sceną" have an separate entrance? Please girls, enlighten me, I'm starting to freak out a little :)

Archived