Best performance ever

DerMoment1608

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this thread idea!

Well I have 3 fav's!:

(hope its ok! :teehee:)

Here: I think I love the mixture of how well the band played, the animation displayed on the screens, and how into the song Cherisse was! and of coarse his AMAZING energy and colorful presence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacY2rqNk0E

Here: although he has done this entrance many times before, theres something special about this one. When he appears in the silhouette, it give me chills :blush-anim-cl::roftl: and the sea of glowsticks in the dark give it that extra touch!

Here: Just an overall AWESOME performance, he gets so into the song and very emotional. He even cries! :emot-sad:

Love this thread idea!

Here: Just an overall AWESOME performance' date=' he gets so into the song and very emotional. He even cries! :emot-sad:

[/quote']

wow. That really is an amazing performance, I think I'm in love with it. He's so passionate about the song, you can tell how much it means to him :wub2:

I love the video in the first post too :blush-anim-cl:

Here: Just an overall AWESOME performance' date=' he gets so into the song and very emotional. He even cries! :emot-sad:

[/quote']

Oh my god... When I started watching that, I was like, "I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry..." and when I saw that tear on his cheek, I just immediately burst in to tears. I just wanted to hug him. :crybaby:

wow. That really is an amazing performance, I think I'm in love with it. He's so passionate about the song, you can tell how much it means to him :wub2:

I love the video in the first post too :blush-anim-cl:

I totally agree with all of that! Especially about the Any Other World performance. :wub2: I LOVE how much he really gets into the song and sings it like he means it, not many singers are like that these days.

Oh my god... When I started watching that, I was like, "I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry..." and when I saw that tear on his cheek, I just immediately burst in to tears. I just wanted to hug him. :crybaby:

I know!! I had chills running down my back and I teared up BIG TIME :blink: God bless his artistry.

Mika has done so many great performances, but I'm going to say that my fave was the Blackpool show on September 5th 2009

Why?

Because he totally stole the show! I was on the balcony in the disabled section so I could see all of the people there. The Mika fans stood out because we were all wearing gold hats and the able-bodied ones had all bagged the front row near the stage (dedicated queing as only Mika's fans know how) but the vast majority had come to see the other acts. People clapped and waved at the other acts, who walked on, and sang. Then Mika BOUNDED onto the stage and within a couple of minutes the crowd were electrified. They all joined in the BIOTG sing-along contest, and laughed when he talked about his album being like having a baby (and his mum disagreed)

I was so proud of Mika that night, the way he won everyone over. that's why the Blackpool show is my favourite.

Mika has done so many great performances, but I'm going to say that my fave was the Blackpool show on September 5th 2009

Why?

Because he totally stole the show! I was on the balcony in the disabled section so I could see all of the people there. The Mika fans stood out because we were all wearing gold hats and the able-bodied ones had all bagged the front row near the stage (dedicated queing as only Mika's fans know how) but the vast majority had come to see the other acts. People clapped and waved at the other acts, who walked on, and sang. Then Mika BOUNDED onto the stage and within a couple of minutes the crowd were electrified. They all joined in the BIOTG sing-along contest, and laughed when he talked about his album being like having a baby (and his mum disagreed)

I was so proud of Mika that night, the way he won everyone over. that's why the Blackpool show is my favourite.

That's lovely :wub2:

--> that one really was :swoon:

Too bad the video sucks :teehee::aah:

But it was :wub2:

Debut of Just Can't Get Enough :wub2:

That's on my list too :wub2::naughty:

And also is this one:

So unexpected .. so pure .. so .. so much fun :wub2::teehee:

But there are so many great moments & songs & performances ...

Too bad the video sucks :teehee::aah:

But it was :wub2:

That's on my list too :wub2::naughty:

And also is this one:

So unexpected .. so pure .. so .. so much fun :wub2::teehee:

But there are so many great moments & songs & performances ...

I agree with the Acoustic Relax! YES! so many great performances :thumb_yello::naughty:

Archived