XFactor 8 Italy Auditions: 21-22 June 2014 in Rome

mari62

The next auditions will take place in Rome on 21 and 22 June

We have seats for the show!

If you want to be in the audience please send an email with your name, surname, date of birth (remember it's 14+), mobile number, email, MFC nickname and the date/s you wish to attend to: mfc.competition@gmail.com

Time:

you have to show up at 16,00

The show will end at about 00.30

Venue:

Palalottomatica

Piazzale dello Sport, 1

Roma

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just back for the craziness...

1) waited too long to get in we entered with 1 hours delay ( or Mika time???)

2) Nerys & I were in the second row.. but it was not like Bologna we were far away .. Behind us Maggie & her friends.. side Morgan..good thing the judges passed ...oh I am on telly.. :naughty::naughty:

3) too many screaming girls for Mika & Fedez no barriers...so try to think the possible demages

4) Mika really flamboyant ( :blush-anim-cl:) kisses & hugging contestants and Victoria or as we told to Roberta he does not work...

5) level of contestants : better in Bologna

See you at the Bootcamp

2) Nerys & I were in the second row.. but it was not like Bologna we were far away .. Behind us Maggie & her friends.. side Morgan..good thing the judges passed ...oh I am on telly.. :naughty::naughty:

3) too many screaming girls for Mika & Fedez no barriers...so try to think the possible demages

4) Mika really flamboyant ( :blush-anim-cl:) kisses & hugging contestants and Victoria or as we told to Roberta he does not work...

See you at the Bootcamp

He does not work what? :blink:

Thanks for the report :thumb_yello:

He does not work what? :blink:

Thanks for the report :thumb_yello:

Mika was really really flamboyant and strange behaviour.. to much in contact with the contestant :doh::doh:

Mika was really really flamboyant and strange behaviour.. to much in contact with the contestant :doh::doh:

Thanks for your report! Flamboyant Mika... Sounds like too little sleep and too much coffee, lol.

See you at the Bootcamp

Thanks for you telegraphic report :huglove:

many contestants, after passing the audition, run towards the judges to hug and kiss them.

Mika didn't interact with the audience that much, he just signed some autographs during the breaks and after the show, but no chatting with fans at all.

as Sarah said, too many screaming fangirls who pushed to the barriers as the judges were about to come.

many contestants, after passing the audition, run towards the judges to hug and kiss them.

Mika didn't interact with the audience that much, he just signed some autographs during the breaks and after the show, but no chatting with fans at all.

as Sarah said, too many screaming fangirls who pushed to the barriers as the judges were about to come.

Thanks for your report :huglove:

:sad: