• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i hope so too

wow i havent talked to you in forever!

but yes, go mika! thats gonna br a fun weekend for you

i still dont have LA tickets, but im keeping my fingers crossed

are you gonna dress up wild for the shows?

i kind of want to for the san francisco gig cause its also kind of like a welcome home kind of gig!

i hope so too

wow i havent talked to you in forever!

but yes, go mika! thats gonna br a fun weekend for you

i still dont have LA tickets, but im keeping my fingers crossed

are you gonna dress up wild for the shows?

i kind of want to for the san francisco gig cause its also kind of like a welcome home kind of gig!

hey :)

fun weekend for me??? u gonna b there to! lol

i thought about it...i would like to do something fun tho im not sure what :bleh:

ive just bought loads of glow stick bracelets if your interested... i originally bought thm for my little cousins but i though hmmm.. these would be fun for the mika show aha!!

ive just bought loads of glow stick bracelets if your interested... i originally bought thm for my little cousins but i though hmmm.. these would be fun for the mika show aha!!

lol yeah! bring them :)

summer got tons to..i think she will bring them :) we wanted to use them at coachella but was light most of the day :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm sure they're all asleep still -- or perhaps still out celebrating -- since

it's only 6:36 a.m. there...

That doesn't mean I'm not desperate to hear!!!

Let's keep this up front so they remember to post in this thread!!!

:)

dcdeb <2 DAYS 9 HOURS 52 MINUTES to MIKA IN DC!!!>

it was amazing!!!!!!! everything about it was amazing. i coulnt even sleep it was so amazing. (its 8:30 am and i usualy wake up around 11 or 12!) my sister and i went dressed as lollipop girls and it was awaome. we talked to the 'real' lollipop girl and she was so excited taht we were dressed up. it was really fun.

oh and i got one of the setslists from the stage. its really cool. we ddint get a poster but thats ok, cuz a setlist is way cooler. when ever i think about the show, i start shacking. it sas amazing.

it was amazing!!!!!!! everything about it was amazing. i coulnt even sleep it was so amazing. (its 8:30 am and i usualy wake up around 11 or 12!) my sister and i went dressed as lollipop girls and it was awaome. we talked to the 'real' lollipop girl and she was so excited taht we were dressed up. it was really fun.

oh and i got one of the setslists from the stage. its really cool. we ddint get a poster but thats ok, cuz a setlist is way cooler. when ever i think about the show, i start shacking. it sas amazing.

i saw u i think! with the pink dress?? hehe COOL!

i had an aazing time to! defenetly was worth the 12 hours drive... :bleh:

i saw u i think! with the pink dress?? hehe COOL!

i had an aazing time to! defenetly was worth the 12 hours drive... :bleh:

haha, yeah that would be us with our huge neon lollipops that they werent gonna let us in with.

12 hours, wow, thats a long time. but it was totaly worth it right? i only live like 1/2 hour outside of san fransicso so its cool.

oh my god, Mika was beyond amazing last night. it was so incredible. my friends and i arrived there sometime after 5, so we were almost at the front of the line.

we saw mika enter (about 5:45 i think)! it was so quick. a big black SUV pulled up and he got out and entered the building right away.

i was so lucky! i was in the very first row, dead center! he was wearing a pretty sweet outfit - white pant with sequins down one side, a white shirt that was rather unbuttoned, and a white jacket that he took off after the first or second song. and he changed his shirt to a tshirt right before grace kelly. ;)

i didn't get a poster, i'm so sad. :P but i got a balloon! and a shirt, but i had to pay for that. my friends and i took a picture with the big girl.

my dad wouldn't let us wait for him to get autographs. :( did anyone here see him after the show?

i saw you guys dressed up as lollipop girls! :)

also, love today was super fun! he jumped up on the drums and started playing them. they had rolled out a trash can and he played on them too! then he threw the drum sticks into the crowd, right behind my friends! they were so sad they didn't catch them.

oh my god, Mika was beyond amazing last night. it was so incredible. my friends and i arrived there sometime after 5, so we were almost at the front of the line.

we saw mika enter (about 5:45 i think)! it was so quick. a big black SUV pulled up and he got out and entered the building right away.

i was so lucky! i was in the very first row, dead center! he was wearing a pretty sweet outfit - white pant with sequins down one side, a white shirt that was rather unbuttoned, and a white jacket that he took off after the first or second song. and he changed his shirt to a tshirt right before grace kelly. ;)

i didn't get a poster, i'm so sad. :P but i got a balloon! and a shirt, but i had to pay for that. my friends and i took a picture with the big girl.

my dad wouldn't let us wait for him to get autographs. :( did anyone here see him after the show?

i saw you guys dressed up as lollipop girls! :)

also, love today was super fun! he jumped up on the drums and started playing them. they had rolled out a trash can and he played on them too! then he threw the drum sticks into the crowd, right behind my friends! they were so sad they didn't catch them.

hey welcome to the forum!!! :biggrin2: too bad you couldn't get a autograph, but there'll another occasion, i'm sure!!! love today live is always amazing, so full of energy!!! :wub2: he's awesome!!