All right, I claim his feet.

JackViolet

You know now Sou has conniptions whenever anyone talks about Mika's curls not being natural, and how there was even a rule proposed that we Don't Talk About That for the sake of Sou's sanity?

Well, if Sou can claim his curls, I can claim his feet, right?

I don't really have any particular attachment to his feet one way or another, or a thing for them the way some people have a thing for his curls. (And I'd probably count myself among those.) However, I DO have a thing about people making a big deal of this photo and all the stuff people say about his toes. After seeing it brought up AGAIN (not on this forum, somewhere else), I am really really sick of it! Goodness, people, he has long toes! It's not that uncommon! And it's not a big deal! Can we let it drop now?! I am almost wondering if he's read some of the comments and they made him self-conscious and that is why he keeps asking people not to show his feet in interviews.

Probably not, but if that were true, wouldn't it make you lot feel guilty, huh? :sneaky2::naughty:

So I'm just making this post as a preventative measure, to ask that we not bring this up anymore for the sake of my sanity, or else I might snap and explode in a cloud of toenail clippings, and that wouldn't be pretty! *wipes froth off mouth*

Much love,

Jack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say one sentence and then I'll shut up forever about that topic (well... forever is quite long :blink: , but I promise I'll try....:bleh: ):

MIKA, I LOVE LOVE YOUR FEET!

That's not lip service and apart from that:

I'm convinced that his beauty comes all from the inside because a great deal of it is about charisma. It's not only about curls and lips and hips (LOL) you know :wink2:

Let me say one sentence and then I'll shut up forever about that topic (well... forever is quite long :blink: , but I promise I'll try....:bleh: ):

MIKA, I LOVE LOVE YOUR FEET!

That's not lip service and apart from that:

I'm convinced that his beauty comes all from the inside because a great deal of it is about charisma. It's not only about curls and lips and hips (LOL) you know :wink2:

I totally agree with you! He is so charming...and really, the first thing that comes to mind when people ask what Mika is like is that he's such a nice person!

Oh, and Mika, I love your feet too :wink2:

MIKA, YOUR TOES ARE PERFECTLY PROPORTIONATE!

i hope this helped:thumb_yello:

YES that's right you've got to look on everything in proportion to the rest :thumb_yello: How funny wouldn't it have looked if he had small feet and chubby short toes at his lenght? :blink:

Well this is the first time this has been brought to my attention, don't know if it's going to help making people talk less, but hey your intentions are good :wink2:

Cheers Mika fans

MIKA, YOUR TOES ARE PERFECTLY PROPORTIONATE!

i hope this helped:thumb_yello:

Heeee heee, thanks. Oh, and violet_sky, you and everybody else is welcome to talk about how much you like his feet all you want--I am only striking out a claim against people saying that they are "weird" or whatever! I have seen much weirder feet, anyway.

So wait, Grace Kelly, are you saying we shouldn't talk about the plaid pants? They seem pretty well claimed by the Tartan 5 already... :wink2:

--Jack

Haha my little sister has extremely long toes. But the name of the topic made me laugh.

I don't think anyone on this forum is bothered. Well, I'm not anyway lol:biggrin2:

:roftl:

We Don't Care about Mika's Feet:mf_rosetinted: Is there a website yet??

Not that there's anything to not care about (:boxed: ); they are lovely, and as someone said, he'd look a bit weird with a pair of size 7s on the end of those long lean legs.........:wub2:

I just realized that my signature makes this thread a little ironic.

I am not obsessed with feet, I swear.

I am obsessed with noses.

--Jack

LOL. I'm obsessed with noses, too. :naughty:

But, honestly, I think that if one has nothing nice to say, one should say nothing at all. :biggrin2: Am I alone on this? :blink:

Thinking about it, I wouldn't like someone to speak badly or negatively about any part of my body, especially if it's not to my face because then I can't defend myself. To preach it, do unto others as you would have them do unto you and focus on the good (for instance, Mika's curls :wub2: for me, anyway :biggrin2: )

You made a good point: Maybe Mika doesn't want to show his feet in interviews and/or otherwise because he knows about those comments. If so, that's sad. :thumbdown: And Mika's so nice that he really doesn't deserve anyone talking badly about him. I'd understand if he were mean/rude, and even then it's still wrong, but he isn't -- he's nice. :wub2:

... I rather think that the picture is deliberately a bit strange. His feet (or foot as the case may be) looked perfectly normal and just fine in the Radio 1 semi-interview thing that's on Youtube and also posted on Mika's myspace.

As far as feet themselves, I am neither for or against them. I pay much more attention to a person's face than anything else.

Ok, well then I'm second in line (claim on his feet).

Long toes all the way baby!

Keep in mind that he is sitting on a freakin' piano in that pic...not the most au naturel toe position, eh? I once dated a guy who was 6' 8", and he had superbly long toes. It's all about proportion, people.

Six feet EIGHT!?!

Wow... Thats gigantic... :boxed:

How tall are you?

You know now Sou has conniptions whenever anyone talks about Mika's curls not being natural, and how there was even a rule proposed that we Don't Talk About That for the sake of Sou's sanity?

Hahahaha, I couldn't stop laughing after reading that!

I still think he wakes up with a perfect head of curls, I'm 100% convinced. :bleh: hehe.

Claiming his feet?! Go for it JV! :wink2: