Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - extra date - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

humm that's in the middle of the week... I would have to skip so many hours at school...:boxed:

Me too.. I've many hours at school at Wednesday.. but I'm lucky, I would'nt have to skip many hours for Esch, and Düsseldorf is during the holidays.

But I'm already excited to meet some of you! :D

Me too.. I've many hours at school at Wednesday.. but I'm lucky, I would'nt have to skip many hours for Esch, and Düsseldorf is during the holidays.

But I'm already excited to meet some of you! :D

I don't actually have too many hours on Wednesdays, but I would have to skip school on thursday too so that would make quite a lot...

I don't actually have too many hours on Wednesdays, but I would have to skip school on thursday too so that would make quite a lot...

Okay, I can understand better what you were writing! :wink2:

I know I will "just" skip 2 hours on Thursday, 'cause the two last hours are at 5 p.m..

They say it is temporarily unavailable on the Fnac site... Maybe it's not sold out' date=' just the first tickets release is... They must have kept some more releases for later.[/quote']

i received a bulletin from the concert promoter saying it was sold out... for now, they always release some more tickets or some that were booked but unpaid... last time there were a second release of 70 tickets and a third one of 30 tickets... but last time it was sold out in 2 days ! not 1h45...

i received a bulletin from the concert promoter saying it was sold out... for now, they always release some more tickets or some that were booked but unpaid... last time there were a second release of 70 tickets and a third one of 30 tickets... but last time it was sold out in 2 days ! not 1h45...

My God this is crazy... Actually I expected this concert to take longer than 2 days to sell out, with all those dates he has in France already...

Maybe a third date to come :naughty: :naughty: ?

My God this is crazy... Actually I expected this concert to take longer than 2 days to sell out' date=' with all those dates he has in France already...

Maybe a third date to come :naughty: :naughty: ?[/quote']

I'm happy you have your ticket!!!!

He HAS TO do a third gig in Paris!!!! :)