Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - extra date - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Too late! Not a single ticket left! I had problems with my f..... internet connection last week...:crash: I wanted to go especially that it is during my holidays....

Well, the good thing is that I 'm sure to be in Lux 3 weeks later (I have my tickets, I check every evening before going to bed:thumb_yello: )

I'll go to this gig even if i have to sell my dog on ebay....

omg,lillibet,don't do this!!

i've got your tiket!!!!

sorry for others,try divento.com;i've goit 4 by this way,and pay 16€ for the shipping.

perhaps they have tikets....

see you soon!

bye!

fanny and the lollipop's family

You gotta be kidding me!:shocked: You can't seriously believe that most of the people bought tickets for themselves.:boxed: Yes there was indeed a high demand but this ticket sale hell is very very dubious!:sneaky2:

Here's why...

1) The first Zénith date did take a few days to sell out and it was the only one announced for autumn. What's more is that everyone knew about it, unlike with this one...

2) I went to the fnac the day before and the people there didn't even know that the ticket sale would start the day after! Plus there has been no promotion whatsoever, well at least I didn't notice anything. At Virgin megastores nobody even knew about that fnac exclusive concert. It seemed like knowing about the concert was insider knowledge.

3) The sale was on a Tuesday morning. People normally work at this time and don't have the time to buy thousands of tickets within 90 min! And I really don't think that all of the Relax-singing-"bobos":naughty: took the day off to get their tickets!

It may seem great that Mika is selling his tickets this fast but what happened with this concert is not to be considered positive!:thumbdown:

Rubbish :)

1-The first date was sold out within 2 days. And it is the only extra date added for the French tour, so not only parisians may have booked a ticket

2-Employees of the FNAC may simply don't know or care about ticket sales in advance. I saw details about this everywhere on the net and even on the Fnac website 2 days prior to the date.

3-Tickets always go on sale on week days (including Madonna or U2 in the middle of the afternoon)

When you have sold 700 000 copies of ur album within 6 months, you can easily sell out a zenith in a matter of hours especially when you know that the first date and Olympia were sold out quickly

• 3 weeks later...
what should i do if i want to try to get in the concert?

I don't have tickets, but I just want to go to Zenith on Wednesday.

and what time is it??

It's midnight here.

I don't know how you can do. All I see is that you come to the venue and cross fingers that someone has a spare ticket... And post in the extra ticket thread?

Why am I not surprised about Yop? :naughty:

So she is really there? :naughty:

...and when she'll be back she'll go "oh it was nasty, and the speakerboxes were too loud and the M was ...well, he was just okay...until he jumped on me again and tried to squeeze and kiss me :thumbdown: ewww... I've only gone for Cherisse anyway :mf_rosetinted: "