Le figaro / Madame 2007 - Mika In The French Press!!!!!

laurence

OK I've scanned pics an article of a french magazine "Madame Figaro"...beautiful pics!! Hope you haven't seen it yet! (Sorry I can't do the tranlation but there is nothing really new so...)

3mhofduz.jpg

i2gpt8c2.jpg

0g56uc6n.jpg

qmdalk4f.jpg

3u7o015e.jpg

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Laurence!!

Love the "V"-neck/argyle sweater, orange hoodie, white collar, black hat, and the pyjama pants.

Some of his facial expressions crack me up though! :naughty:

It's funny because this magazine is a little bit posh and you always have the reference of the clothes weared and here

I've looked and you can read for the third pic " a orange jacket with hood, "le tigre" (personal)

for the forth wood pull-over Pepe jeans etc...AND jean, Illionnel (personnal)

About the fifh little pic "painted pendents (Mika) :biggrin2:

and the next picture with a violet jean it's said pull en cachemire lilas (mika), Turnbull § Asser, jean...(Mika), American Apparel.

Happy that he kept his own style...and for the PENDENT : too funny!!! :wink2:

It's funny because this magazine is a little bit posh and you always have the reference of the clothes weared and here

I've looked and you can read for the third pic " a orange jacket with hood, "le tigre" (personal)

for the forth wood pull-over Pepe jeans etc...AND jean, Illionnel (personnal)

About the fifh little pic "painted pendents (Mika) :biggrin2:

and the next picture with a violet jean it's said pull en cachemire lilas (mika), Turnbull § Asser, jean...(Mika), American Apparel.

Happy that he kept his own style...and for the PENDENT : too funny!!! :wink2:

Yeah I was reading the magazine yesterday with Fouchonneret, and reading what he was wearing, I thought: well there's a lot of his own clothes on the pictures!

Yeah I was reading the magazine yesterday with Fouchonneret' date=' and reading what he was wearing, I thought: well [b']there's a lot of his own clothes on the pictures![/b]

:punk: like the tshrt with the rocket bought at Portobello:naughty:

ohmygaw.....curls&bear:mf_lustslow:

in one photo seems a greek statue of Partenone front:wub2:

{there are also Bottega Veneta and Cavalli:italia:but he's perfect for the french style I think:biggrin2:}

MERCI!!!

And the grey leather jacket! And the tight black pants! :mf_lustslow:

Thank You Laurence!!

Love the "V"-neck/argyle sweater, orange hoodie, white collar, black hat, and the pyjama pants.

Some of his facial expressions crack me up though! :naughty:

So basically you like them all, right??:roftl:

Thanks for posting, these are great pictures!

And it looks like he's really enjoying the "playing" and posing for them, which is always a bonus...although his eyes do look a bit manic in them, lol!

I love what they say here: " avec ses yeux de chien battu":wub2:

So basically you like them all, right??:roftl:

Thanks for posting, these are great pictures!

And it looks like he's really enjoying the "playing" and posing for them, which is always a bonus...although his eyes do look a bit manic in them, lol!

I love what they say here: " avec ses yeux de chien battu":wub2:

= puppy eyes?..where? not in those photo, seems he wanna eat someone with those crazy stare:naughty:

whoa.

those eyes are...scary and haunting:shocked:...manic..:shocked:

really cool pictures.

i can't read the article though. *WINK*WINK*:fisch:

if anyone wants to translate it, i would really appreciate it.:flowers2:

I loooooooooooove all the clothes he's wearing. and it DOES look like the scarves are flying pantyhose :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for posting these classic pictures - Mika looks both gorgeous, and rather insane on them. I have laughed and lusted in roughly equal measure!!

(it's not often you can say that!:wink2: )

Yes! The cover and the one in the orange jacket. I laughed so hard. He looks like that man that, when you were little, your mom always told you to stay way from. :naughty:

Yes! The cover and the one in the orange jacket. I laughed so hard. He looks like that man that, when you were little, your mom always told you to stay way from. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

I love the idea of Mika being seen as "dangerous" or "a bit of rough" !!! A bit like Russell Brand :naughty:

If you saw him coming down the street towads you looking like that, you'd probably cross over - and then perv secretly from the other side.