Fall tour

mandilambi

So I was just looking at the Mika Tour topic and I noticed that most of September 2007 and all of October seems to be free. I thought I had heard Mika and his tour manage say "Next fall," but maybe I didn't... any thoughts??? That would be so wonderful if it was this fall....but I am more than willing to wait until next fall too!

Here's the video of when they said it, in case you're interested.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine him doing just a US tour and skipping out Canada! Let's hope we all get some more lovin'! Although...I hope he finds time to rest. I would hate to see him become overwhelmed... :(

I know! But, maybe he isnt tiered. He could be a superhuman or something. :blink:

jk of course. he does need rest

If he is worn out, at least he has gone through with his shows like a true professional...unlike other British artists...

Yeah, and i mean, he is just starting out pretty much, so hes bound to do a lot of touring anyways... AND he did say that it was all worth it, with all the amazing crowds hes getting...

I really really really really reallllyyy do hope he does a fall tour in the US again... This year...

and i do really really really really really really REALLY REALLY HOPE he gets lots and lotsa rest + relaxation.... he deserves an awesome, relaxing vacation so mucch...

when i met him @ the LA gig, after the show, he seemed so tired... :( but wats amazing is, during his shows, hes so refreshed and hyper and he hides it all!! he is so amazing..

Aww! This is exciting! If he does come back anywhere within a 6 hour range from me I'll definitely be going again...I'll be in college then and will officially be on my own, so I won't have to have my parents take me or ask for their permission... :D

I want him to do another tour this year in North America so that he can see more people and the people that haven't seen him yet will have a chance, but I also want him to take maybe three or four weeks completely off so sleep and be with his family and friends. I can only imagine how tiring it must be to be a normal guy one day and then be placed in a completely different environment with no time off...

I feel so much more optimistic in having heard it straight from Mika and his manager! I wasn't really hopeful about another tour coming soon, but now...I'm getting a little more excited about it!

i know i know me too! i feel so much more relieved and better and excited! I didnt think he was gonna come back this year, or anytime soon really, to the US, but now, i have hope (well, more hope than before)!!!!!

Aww! This is exciting! If he does come back anywhere within a 6 hour range from me I'll definitely be going again...I'll be in college then and will officially be on my own, so I won't have to have my parents take me or ask for their permission... :D

I want him to do another tour this year in North America so that he can see more people and the people that haven't seen him yet will have a chance, but I also want him to take maybe three or four weeks completely off so sleep and be with his family and friends. I can only imagine how tiring it must be to be a normal guy one day and then be placed in a completely different environment with no time off...

Yaay! haha..

i completely agree with everything you said there (in the second paragraph.)!

I agree, Hannah... I know that I will do my best to see him, even if it means travelling! I already travelled 6 1/2 hours to see him, so I would do it again.. I am just so eager to know if they meant this year or 2008....

But I do think he needs rest. What with his chest infection and everything, I can only imagine how exhausted it can be for him!

I agree, Hannah... I know that I will do my best to see him, even if it means travelling! I already travelled 6 1/2 hours to see him, so I would do it again.. I am just so eager to know if they meant this year or 2008....

But I do think he needs rest. What with his chest infection and everything, I can only imagine how exhausted it can be for him!

chest infection? :(

im worried for him now...

Yup, that's what the people from the DC show said. Poor thing. :(

what! o my goodness! no! im so worried for him! MIKA, REST!!! NOW!! GET BETTER, AND TAKE A LONG, HUGE, RELAXING, WELL DESERVED BREAK! please just take it easy... i dont want you to get hurt!!(anymore than you already did!)

Try to get time off from the touring, please...

does anyone have any proof of this? how do they know?

:(

<333333

*hugs for mika, and get well soon balloons and cards and confetti and teddy bears and everything he loves and needs to relax and get better and have tons of rest and be refreshed and happy*!<333

Haha yeah he said at the D.C show that he was doing something in the fall. Take a break boy!! But I'm complaining...lol

But yeah I totallly know what you mean by the whole parents thing...It'll be nice to be back at school and not have them worry what time you're coming home after a concert that's 3 hrs away!

I was telling my sister that it would be so much fun to see him here (in MO) and to go to Chicago again. Just seeing more than one show would freaking rock!

Haha, the more Mika, the better!

ohhhh....i heard about mika talking about a fall tour in the usa!

and i understand that he is determined in gaining the usa market, but....:shocked:

MIKA! remember what you promised in Milan, and to me in person: you would come back to Italy for a mini tour in october!:blush-anim-cl:

and we are waiting for dates!

and i told him. " promise with blood!" and he said 'yes!' and our fingers touched......

how can a girl (ops, oldling) forget about it???:wub2: :wub2:

If Mika comes to Canada in September when I'm out of the country :no:, I am going to see him in the US because it sounds like you guys have had such a fantastic time at the recent shows. I'd also love to meet some MFC peeps!

I know I was very lucky to see him in March but I feel like I'm missing out because the shows have been taken up to the next level in the past few weeks. I don't want to wait until the next album because he'll probably have a whole different theme and it won't be Big Girls and Lollipops again.