Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

ya I know if it was an another history of art's yearI would be more confident but it's a new year for me :LAW and I will be in L2 with the "equivalence"'s system so with the UE of the first year...I'm literaly petrified by the new university's year...hope I will succeed it...but it's seemed so complicated and I'm not used to their exercices and vocabulary...I will have to work harder than the others...

And I don't think when I bought my ticket but the 9th october I will see Feist at his concert in Paris, 11st MIKA, 20th Milan MIKA (not forgotten that 6th I have a meeting with friends)

I'm soooo idiot!!!I was in the clouds or what! i

I have to choose ...think I will sell my feist 's ticket ...what a pity...

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya I know if it was an another history of art's yearI would be more confident but it's a new year for me :LAW and I will be in L2 with the "equivalence"'s system so with the UE of the first year...I'm literaly petrified by the new university's year...hope I will succeed this year...but it's seem so complicated and I'm not used to their exercice and vocabulary...

And I don't think when I bought my ticket but the 9th october I will see Feist at his concert in Paris, 11st MIKA, 20th Milan MIKA (not forgotten that 6th I have a meeting with friends)

I'm soooo idiot!!!I was in the clouds or what! i

I have to choose ...think I will sell my feist 's ticket ...what a pity...

I know what you mean! I'm so scared for the upcoming school year too! I just hope we don't have obligatory classes or anything!

it's a pity for your feist ticket... but if you have no choice... school still goes first (that's what I'm trying to say to myself)

I know what you mean! I'm so scared for the upcoming school year too! I just hope we don't have obligatory classes or anything!

it's a pity for your feist ticket... but if you have no choice... school still goes first (that's what I'm trying to say to myself)

"Me too : repeating to myself: studies, studies, studies!!):sneaky2:

Anyway...Good luck for yours..sure it will be OK you've done the most difficult part...M1: fingers in the nose (actually can we say it in English...doesesn't matter you see what I mean...)

"Me too : repeating to myself: studies, studies, studies!!):sneaky2:

Anyway...Good luck for yours..sure it will be OK you've done the most difficult part...M1: fingers in the nose (actually can we say it in English...doesesn't matter you see what I mean...)

thanks! and yes I see what you mean lol

I think it will be very difficult because a lot of persons will be there waiting him after the concert ( more than the Olympia :shocked: ) and the next day he will be in Nantes so he will be probably in hurry...really no idea but prefer to tell me that we won't see him and no be desapointed!

I think it will be very difficult because a lot of persons will be there waiting him after the concert ( more than the Olympia :shocked: ) and the next day he will be in Nantes so he will be probably in hurry...really no idea but prefer to tell me that we won't see him and no be desapointed!

Yeah I agree Laurence, I think it's gonna be so many people waiting for him, nothing to do with the Olympia...

I have an little idea for le Zenith; there will be "Coco" but he've already seen it so it's not funny... try to be creative but it's also a question of time...so it won't be as huge as Coco but...

go ahead! I trust you you are the artist among us :wink2:

I think about it ( to host you...it will be so great!!) but I have to know if I have the place for you ...so I tell you that during this week end!!!

and just in case you can tell me also how you can spend and I can do a reservation for you.

Tell me how you can spend and I can do a reservation for you, no problemo :thumb_yello:

oh I can make the reservation myself I have my new credit card now :biggrin2:

I was just wondering if anybody knew a good hotel close to the Zénith...

• 3 weeks later...
ok... just to know : who's planning to wear a complete ridiculous outfit for this gig ? i'm not personally, but it's just to have an idea... and i'm not talking about 2 or 3 accessories... :naughty:

I don't know yet I'm still thinking about it!

it also depends on whether I have enough time to get changed at laurence's place

ok... just to know : who's planning to wear a complete ridiculous outfit for this gig ? i'm not personally, but it's just to have an idea... and i'm not talking about 2 or 3 accessories... :naughty:

No I'm gonna be with "regular - not crazy fans" :naughty: :naughty: people in their thirties who would not understand the thing... :blink: ...

I'm gonna try to escape after the concert to join you all... Even if I don't get to be with you all during the concert, I want to be able to see you all after !!!! Yop and Cath, expect my call!

And well of course if I get to meet Mika with you I won't complain.... :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty:

what's so funny about that? :naughty:

No I'm gonna be with "regular - not crazy fans" :naughty: :naughty: people in their thirties who would not understand the thing... :blink: ...

I'm gonna try to escape after the concert to join you all... Even if I don't get to be with you all during the concert' date=' I want to be able to see you all after !!!! Yop and Cath, expect my call!

And well of course if I get to meet Mika with you I won't complain....

do you have my phone number? :blink: