Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Laurence, in one week I will be sitting in your appartment, overjoyed, not believing that I'm in Paris actually...

I so can't wait! :woot_jump:

And time will go by fast, since I've got lots of things to do before....

:roftl: I have my schedule so tell me again when you arrive (forget it)!!! :punk:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time will you be queuing at the Zénith? I won't queue with you as the people I'm attending the concert with want to be seated but if I can I'll pop by to say Hi before the concert!

;684198']Hey Laurence' date=' Mariposa and other ...

you will be dressed in a particular way or not?[/i']

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to wear...I guess colourful stuff, but nothing very special...unless I'll find something nice on Monday...:wink2:

Nouvelle date à Nice le 22 octobre au Nikaia... Problème, 2 autres concerts sur le calendrier en Italie pour ce même jour... Quelqu'un a oublié de les enlever ?

What a pity that I'm not in France any more...

We should start the countdown...6 days to go!:biggrin2:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Ahh Johnny I'm so happy that you find a ticket!!! When will you arrive?

'Cause to answer to Em' I'm sure that I won't be there before 17H30 :thumbdown:

you won't be there before 17h30? :blink:

yeah normally I finish on tuesday my courses at 20H30 :thumbdown: it's the better than I can (I do with my equivalence two year's in one so it's quite difficult!)

that's bad... :thumbdown: luckily my teacher won't be there next week so I won't have to skip classes :biggrin2:

anyway I don't remember what time I arrive (my train tickets are in strasbourg) I will tell you, so that we can see when I come to your place to leave my stuff. is that okay?

Yeah I will at home until 11H00 so I will probably see you before going to the university...And if I'm not here Mariposa will! ;) So it's OK! For the next day I will have to leave all of you early (7H30) but you can stay more if you want I come back around 11H40 just for an hour (don't know if you will still at home or left : Biche and Ighins will go to the Montparnasse station in the morning I ignore when exactly... Orphée and mélie have nothing special to do but I don't know when her train is for the North...probably also during the morning but later!:biggrin2:

Yeah I will at home until 11H00 so I will probably see you before going to the university...And if I'm not here Mariposa will! ;) So it's OK! For the next day I will have to leave all of you early (7H30) but you can stay more if you want I come back around 11H40 just for an hour (don't know if you will still at home or left : Biche and Ighins will go to the Montparnasse station in the morning I ignore when exactly... Orphée and mélie have nothing special to do but I don't know when her train is for the North...probably also during the morning but later!:biggrin2:

Hey, we will definitely hold you a spot in the queue!!! :wink2:

And - yeah - I will be there...(hopefully). I already start thinking about lots of things which might go wrong...

But I am so looking forwards to this! It's approaching very fast! :biggrin2:

Yeah I will at home until 11H00 so I will probably see you before going to the university...And if I'm not here Mariposa will! ;) So it's OK! For the next day I will have to leave all of you early (7H30) but you can stay more if you want I come back around 11H40 just for an hour (don't know if you will still at home or left : Biche and Ighins will go to the Montparnasse station in the morning I ignore when exactly... Orphée and mélie have nothing special to do but I don't know when her train is for the North...probably also during the morning but later!

I think my train arrives before 10 am already (I will have to get up soooooooo early!) so there won't be a problem :)

Hey, we will definitely hold you a spot in the queue!!! :wink2:

And - yeah - I will be there...(hopefully). I already start thinking about lots of things which might go wrong...

But I am so looking forwards to this! It's approaching very fast! :biggrin2:

yeah better think about those things before! but I'm sure it will all be great :biggrin2: I'm so impatient!! :woot_jump:

and yes laurence don't worry we'll hold you a spot :wink2:

;688832']you know each other already' date=' for you that will not be hard to recognize yourselves :bleh: [/i']

haha that's true, do you have pics on your myspace page? you can have a look at mine, so it will be easier to recognise me :bleh:

OK I had the idea to write Paris on a mikanesque way for the Zénith concert.

I've started but not finished yet...I have a problem with time!! :sneaky2:

I post some pictures tell me if you like it or not...I haven't time to waste :biggrin2:

Sorry in advance for the bad quality of the pictures (very dark : I took them with my webcam so...)

For the P of Paris I thought it would be a good idea to put an old plan of Paris with all his parisian gig (with pictures of it) That is why I wanted letters in the "art nouveau" style the same of the parisian metropolitan of 1900 by Guimard

qky1kmh9.jpg

For the "I" of Paris Ihaven't finished the lollipop girl who hold a lollipop for the point on the I

kowz1gmn.jpg

Wow, Laurence, you are so creative! I admire people like that 'cause I'm really bad at these things!!

I think it's great idea!!! And in case you won't have time to finnish it until wednesday night I will help you! :wink2:

;692823']yes it's a good idea but I do not see what is the second pic ... :boxed:

Oh sorry for the bad quality of the pictures it's a lollipop girl!

Wait until tomorrrow and it will be colored so more understable (je sais pas si ça se dit en anglais mais les français m'auront compris nan?)

Oh Mariposa it's so sweet!! Your help will be welcome! :thumb_yello:

OK I had the idea to write Paris on a mikanesque way for the Zénith concert.

I've started but not finished yet...I have a problem with time!! :sneaky2:

I post some pictures tell me if you like it or not...I haven't time to waste :biggrin2:

Sorry in advance for the bad quality of the pictures (very dark : I took them with my webcam so...)

For the P of Paris I thought it would be a good idea to put an old plan of Paris with all his parisian gig (with pictures of it) That is why I wanted letters in the "art nouveau" style the same of the parisian metropolitan of 1900 by Guimard

qky1kmh9.jpg

For the "I" of Paris Ihaven't finished the lollipop girl who hold a lollipop for the point on the I

kowz1gmn.jpg

laurence that is amazing! you're so creative!!

;689026']I have some and I saw them your

I am younger than you…

oh that's not a problem' date=' is it? :wink2: [/color']