I'm Back

JUlie

After nearly a week of now internet and phone connection, I am now back. I am so happy to be able to log on to Mika Fan Club. I have hated every second of not being able to come here but thank goodness I am now able to....Hello everybody. I am now going to spend some time going through the things I have missed and then contribute as best I can.:naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Helloo Julie

welcome back to the Fan Club

wow after a whole week

i can imagine how many new posts there are on here to go through ...thats another week gone :roftl:

Welcome back, JUlie! :biggrin2::huglove: I hope you don't have to spent another week without the MFC, ever! I missed you! :tears:

Like wise. It has truly done my head not coming on here.......If anything happens to the telephones lines again blood will be spilled...

Welcome back! i'm sure the week felt like a year and half to you!! it's hard for me to spend one day away from the fan club lol!!

I know, I have been going mental (and I do mean that literally). But, hopefully, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again. Thank you everybody for being so nice and welcoming. Hugs for everybody:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

hello, julie, welcome back! :biggrin2:

I am dreading to think how long I'll take to catch up with all the missed post when i'll go on holiday.. :boxed:

same..oh boy...maybe ill try and take my dads laptop...it doesnt work that well, but its better than nothing