New Member Here!

SweetSister39

So, I thought I would introduce myself. I am proud to be a new member of a board for a "newer" artist. Despite being young, my musical tastes tend to be that of 60s, 70s to early 80s bands.

Over a year ago, I heared about Mika via Brian May and fellow Queen fan's on his board, brianmay.com- So, I thought I would check him out. Very pleased with the musical range with the select songs available at the time.

I just went to the Avalon concert in Hollywood and had a blast. I have seen many bands over the years, including a few of Queen and PR, Zwan and SP, Lynard Skynard, Ian Hunter, etc. but Mika was a WHOLE new experience and by far the best stage presence I have ever seen/enjoyed!

Therefore, I am excited about many years to come of great music, and excellent concerts!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I thought I would introduce myself. I am proud to be a new member of a board for a "newer" artist. Despite being young, my musical tastes tend to be that of 60s, 70s to early 80s bands.

Over a year ago, I heared about Mika via Brian May and fellow Queen fan's on his board, brianmay.com- So, I thought I would check him out. Very pleased with the musical range with the select songs available at the time.

I just went to the Avalon concert in Hollywood and had a blast. I have seen many bands over the years, including a few of Queen and PR, Zwan and SP, Lynard Skynard, Ian Hunter, etc. but Mika was a WHOLE new experience and by far the best stage presence I have ever seen/enjoyed!

Therefore, I am excited about many years to come of great music, and excellent concerts!

Welcome sweetsister !!!:welcomeani: You'll have great time here then!!!

We're all a little bit crazy ... but fun !!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello: