Hello from Vienna!

ircazo

Hi everybody! :punk:

I've been hanging around on this page for so long now...I think I have to introduce myself by now...

I'm totally MIKA-obsessed, but I dont't really have anyone to share it with.

These threads here are so funny to read, I guess I've had about a thousand laughing-breakdowns so far!

I'll be watching you :naughty:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome ircazo! :biggrin2:

I am glad you decided to join the MFC forum! I started out like you, just reading the posts until finally I wanted to really join in so much that I chose to do it!

I hope you enjoy your stay and I encourage you to make many posts! :thumb_yello:

aaaaaaaaaah, i feel like i have to kinda hide my mika-passion from my boyfriend, 'cause he shouldn't get to think i am cheating on him ........ is that weird??

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: Do you really think you can hide that? With my boyfriend I'm like: last night Mika took of his shirt during love today than after the show Sunshine met him and he remembered her, etc!

hello and welcome ircazo!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: you'll have fun here!!!

are you going to the frequency festival (salzburg)??? cos we could meet there! :wink2:

it's such a shame...once in a lifetime mika comes to little austria and i still have no opportunity to get to Salzburg in august so far. believe me, my heart is weeping. :crybaby:

i'm still trying to organize it.

:roftl: :roftl: Do you really think you can hide that? With my boyfriend I'm like: last night Mika took of his shirt during love today than after the show Sunshine met him and he remembered her, etc!

:wub2: i think i can't deny anyway... no longer could i hide my love (omg, how cheesy that sounds, but it's true :biggrin2: )

what really surprised me was when my boyfriend's mobile phone rang in the morning with the sound of "Relax..." - all of a sudden. without any warning.

i never would have thought he would use MIKA as a morning-wake-up-ringtone...

...my boyfriend's obviously improving :thumb_yello:

maybe some more facts about me and my mika-life:

i first saw the grace kelly - video on the austrian tv-channel "go tv". i don't exactly remember, but it must have been in february or march. i can remember that around march 13th i was already deeply obsessed!!!!!!

so i watched this video and thought "god, who's that guy? this song is amazing! i love his voice! wanna see & hear more!" you know, after having seen the grace kelly - video a few times, i started checking out youtube and stuff. it completely blew my mind!

on march 16th i wanted to buy shampoo and out of the speakers in the mall came out that sweet & powerful sound "i've been crying for so loooo-ooong..." i was like: oh my god, i know that voice from somewhere. could it be...?

i was trying very hard not to faint and then immediately yelled at my boyfriend (yes, him again): "GET ME THIS RECORD.NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...and he did.

Hello ! I have been in Vienna about 25 years earlier (Mika wasn't even born !). It's a magnificent town. I keep a great memory of it ! Be welcom among us !