Does Mika Make You Sick?

JackViolet

Wow..just read this and I don't want to place any blame on Mika, I'm sure its just from all the excitement and staying up all night then waiting all line in day and being up all night again and not eating because of all thats going on..

After my first show in March in LA, I came home and the next day I had a fever of 104 and had to go to urgent care.

After this past show in San Fran I had an extreme sore throat and low fever for about a day but that was it.

Mika is worth it!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..just read this and I don't want to place any blame on Mika, I'm sure its just from all the excitement and staying up all night then waiting all line in day and being up all night again and not eating because of all thats going on..

After my first show in March in LA, I came home and the next day I had a fever of 104 and had to go to urgent care.

After this past show in San Fran I had an extreme sore throat and low fever for about a day but that was it.

Mika is worth it!!

Hi Summer! It was nice meeting you in LA, and I'm glad you had fun. I'm still recovering from being sick, but you are right, Mika's worth it. I think. :naughty:

Hi Summer! It was nice meeting you in LA, and I'm glad you had fun. I'm still recovering from being sick, but you are right, Mika's worth it. I think. :naughty:

Hey, just clicked on your myspace and found out who you were!! It was great meeting you too! Hope to see you at another show soon!!

I felt wonderful for a few days after. But I confess the instant he told me he was sick I thought, "Am *I* going to get *MIKA'S* cold!" hahahaha.... With me I think it was just endorphins. But that was a tightly packed crowd. Although in our little corner, I had a big man behind me to kind of keep the people back and he was awesome at doing that. So maybe I was spared.

Spitting like a camel...hee hee....

Cowbell skit....hee hee.... (that skit is so funny...love that...)

This reminds me of that SNL cowbell skit.

I got a fever. And the only prescription is more Mika.

Hahahaha! Love it! :roftl:

Yes, more Mika may do the trick. If anything, it would allow me to build up a tolerance to his germs, so that he won't make me sick in the future. :biggrin2: