yuppymunch

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew we r perfect for eachother :D

im aries :wub2:

its a weird thing....im allways attracted to LEOs.....

its kinda spooki.... most guys im super atracted to...usually they are LEOs...

I'm a Sagittarian, and Leos do indeed rock my socks XD

Some of those 'astrological hell' selections make me go "Errr?!" though... from what I've seen, Air Signs tend to get on quite nicely with Fire Signs, and Earth Signs tend to get on well with Water Signs, veeerrry generally speaking. I actually get on quite nicely with Geminis, I find. :) I think that my worst pairing would be Pisces, to be honest XD

i am really pleased alot of people are opened minded about starsigns!! lmy BEST friend is a leo, and another V close mate was a sag, so it IS true! well i like to believe in it anyway!! uh huh!

on a lighter note, i keep getting out bid on ebay. ebay is OBVIOUSLY a taurus... GRRR

I'm a Sagittarian, and Leos do indeed rock my socks XD

Some of those 'astrological hell' selections make me go "Errr?!" though... from what I've seen, Air Signs tend to get on quite nicely with Fire Signs, and Earth Signs tend to get on well with Water Signs, veeerrry generally speaking. I actually get on quite nicely with Geminis, I find. :) I think that my worst pairing would be Pisces, to be honest XD

Actually that's exactly what's written in astrology books. Looks like it works very nicely :wink2:

pisces is my astrological hell... my brother is pisces, that explains it all... wait a minute... JAMIE BELL IS PISCES!!! NOOO!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!! *sobs-hysterically* but MIKA and i must set aside our differences, eh, better then nothing.

LEO

Opposites You're Attracted To:

Capricorn, Pisces

CAPRICORN

Opposites You're Attracted To:

Gemini, Leo

Ohh. So we're considerd opposites? Huh.

Oh well, it's still good. =D