MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2: yeh , I think myself and Mika Mad get in for 9.30 ish on the Thursday .. so we have all day Friday to experience find wine and foods :biggrin2:

hahhahah!! so that's what you really waiting for?? :naughty: do you have the hotel in turin? it's a really nice city

oh i see!!! roby :wub2: she's always so kind!!!

too many love declarations.....i am not so good! :mf_rosetinted:

but thanks a lot jenny!

i must start some sort of organizing plan.....just one month and a half left! :shocked:

first step: lasagne for freds! :thumb_yello:

We can sort something out, yes :cool:

las chicas espanolas se iran a italia!

que fiesta!

hola, queenie, i'm so glad you are coming! and another spanish girl, theblackqueen, am i right? huhuhu it's becoming another glasgow...more ppl everyday! :punk:

Lasange .. yyuuuuummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin2:

....and enough red wine to make you sleep well but be well awake the day after to be in turin in time!!! for a long long queue for the first row.....shall i bring chess? :blink:

no, i forgot...there will be kath entertaining us! :biggrin2:

....and enough red wine to make you sleep well but be well awake the day after to be in turin in time!!! for a long long queue for the first row.....shall i bring chess? :blink:

no, i forgot...there will be kath entertaining us! :biggrin2:

You know Ive never been able to play chess :shocked:

I cant wait , so very kind of you for letting us stay :wub2: :wub2:

You know Ive never been able to play chess :shocked:

I cant wait , so very kind of you for letting us stay :wub2: :wub2:

no problem really...it would be fun!...i cannot imagine myself in milano malpensa finding yr faces in the crowd....!!!!!

but i've already broken the ice with blue and suzy and christine...it's not to difficult to deal in RL!!! more, it's fantastic! it makes all this game a real issue!

maybe we should definitely think of bringing with us chess or cards!! (or a pillow for me for bologna queue :bleh: ) cause queue will be a bit,just a little bit long :hypo:

guys,we have to start thinking of at what TIME we should meet...omg gigs are cominnnnnnn!!! :yay:

wht don't we meet before lunch..and that go to eat something all together????????????????????????? and start party!

we have to leave from Milano: if you'll be waiting for us we're gonna join you all for sure!:punk:

The Nuts Army:roftl: