Italian Fall Tour

Mirtilla

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Great for everyone in Italy, congrats!

Not that I want to build my hopes up, but my father used to live in Italy aages ago and he's got a soft spot for it, so I was hoping I could perhaps use my "loving daughter's charm" and convince him to take me to Italy! So...which venue is the smallest? :)

Good luck! I will let someone else answer about venue as i have no idea I am afraid!

they are both big. we can try and found out how many seats (well, standing places)..

it'd be great to have ya over, sou! :thumb_yello:

Thanks! But again, I don't want to get my hopes up too high, I'm still recovering from the disappointment of not going to Birmingham last month :sad:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am coming to italy!

I can't wait to meet you all!

Robertina................you are an ANGEL! I loe you! (uh oh........... we have just arranged to share a room!)

kath, are you alright now???

sou, both venue take so many places! standing and seated....about 9.000 ppl!

so, it's really up to you decide....hope you can come!:thumb_yello:

Alright? I am in the clouds!

yes I am . that's why a few pages back I asked if the scottish contingent comes over as well.. :wink2: apparently yes! I am most pleased! :thumb_yello:

That is great then, it will be lovely to meet you (don't be diappointed though as I am not Scottish, I just live in Scotland I am English!)

Bye Robertina, I must go now too................with my head in the clouds!

to sou:

poor thing, it must be hard for ya.. *sends hug* :boxed:

mika, you need to do an african tour! (you live in egypt, right? :blink: )

Depends on which time of the year :D 11 months in Kuwait, and one in Cairo. I hope he does perform in Cairo (or Dubai), I'd be the first one there! hehe

And about Italy, the dates are hard for me, with university on one hand and my father's work on the other; I don't think he can take a few days off to go to Italy :crybaby:

Depends on which time of the year :D 11 months in Kuwait, and one in Cairo. I hope he does perform in Cairo (or Dubai), I'd be the first one there! hehe

And about Italy, the dates are hard for me, with university on one hand and my father's work on the other; I don't think he can take a few days off to go to Italy :crybaby:

can't ya fly with a friend or smt?

i didn't know you switch country so often.. i thought you meant you're from kuwait and live in egypt, or the other way round.. :wink2:

can't ya fly with a friend or smt?

i didn't know you switch country so often.. i thought you meant you're from kuwait and live in egypt, or the other way round.. :wink2:

I'm Egyptian and I live in Kuwait (was born and raised here) and I only go to Egypt during the summer (not this summer though :sad:)

The only way I can ever, everrrr go see Mika perform live is if my father manages to take time off work for a few days (wishful thinking of course). However, I'm not going to give up on hope, if it's one thing I'm determined to do in my lifetime, it's to see Mika live!

I'm Egyptian and I live in Kuwait (was born and raised here) and I only go to Egypt during the summer (not this summer though :sad:)

The only way I can ever, everrrr go see Mika perform live is if my father manages to take time off work for a few days (wishful thinking of course). However, I'm not going to give up on hope, if it's one thing I'm determined to do in my lifetime, it's to see Mika live!

Come in Italy in October, okhti!!!

:huglove:

sandi i really want u to see mika :( u really deserve to see him!! you are such a great fan!

sandi i really want u to see mika :( u really deserve to see him!! you are such a great fan!

Awww, thanks Danika! That means a lot, it really does!! Well, if I keep up the determination (believe me I will), then I'm sure I'm going to see him perform one day! :original:

Fab girls...and one sister :huglove:

Of course! :flowers2: