MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we need to hurry hup coz the view by the under-stage is not so good for the height,from the steps is awfully ****ty coz of the distance and the lights

here's Placebo (only listened:thumbdown:)

placebolandroverarenava0.jpg

here's an example of the so excitin/boring pre-gig (Elisa):naughty:elisamn4.jpg

Sorry, I wrote n a precipitous way.. a moment of anxiety:blush-anim-cl:

1st row is always a perfect place, and the gate would be open about 1h before the concert start, but I think that none will be on queue before 7pm

Sorry, I wrote n a precipitous way.. a moment of anxiety:blush-anim-cl:

1st row is always a perfect place, and the gate would be open about 1h before the concert start, but I think that none will be on queue before 7pm

In Spain we start to queue very early in several gigs (i´m gonna be at 12 pm in Barcelona´s gig)

Thanks for the photos and info, greta

to be honest under the stage seems good to me...:blink:

I was under the stage at R.E.M. concert in Ancona and the postition was AMAZING...even if I was litteraly "squeezed" by a fu***g guy :boxed:

i dunno for sure, but this is a relative small building used ALSO for concerts, I think they cannot open too early coz probably in the morning there are still basketball players training:blink:

remember to wear shoes useful to run down to the steps...terrific moment:naughty:

i dunno for sure, but this is a relative small building used ALSO for concerts, I think they cannot open too early coz probably in the morning there are still basketball players training:blink:

remember to wear shoes useful to run down to the steps...terrific moment:naughty:

and where is the problem my dear greta??? to me they can open the doors also at 7am!!:naughty: basket players :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: (nn son mica da buttare)

Yes...I HATE that part :sneaky2:

But the queue doesn't start outside? :blink:

to be honest we're not so polite!I think that we can make the queue since the morning but, in the end, are the faster one that conquers the better postition because if they open the door all at the same moment, usually, people push you and run like mad :sneaky2:

instead, if they open the door but let enter only few people at a time, we have the chance to maintain a good position if we arrive soon :wink2:

to be honest we're not so polite!I think that we can make the queue since the morning but, in the end, are the faster one that conquers the better postition because if they open the door all at the same moment, usually, people push you and run like mad :sneaky2:

instead, if they open the door but let enter only few people at a time, we have the chance to maintain a good position if we arrive soon :wink2:

Queue since the morning? girls, let's don't be hasty. I think that if we go queue at about 4-ish will be ok.. It won't be Madonna, or U2 when people sleep in front of the venue to be front row:wink2: , and beyond this, it's october:wink2:

As Mika says, Relax, take it easy:biggrin2:

Queue since the morning? girls, let's don't be hasty. I think that if we go queue at about 4-ish will be ok.. It won't be Madonna, or U2 when people sleep in front of the venue to be front row:wink2: , and beyond this, it's october:wink2:

As Mika says, Relax, take it easy:biggrin2:

LOL!

I only meant that usually you have to run to get best position!

:roftl:

source: http://lnx.whipart.it/html/comunicato-stampa-2932.htmlArriva a Bologna la rivelazione dell’anno: MIKA

Bologna (BO) dal 03-07-2007 al 20-10-2007

al LAND ROVER ARENA PALADOZZA

Aperte le prevendite

MIKA è senza dubbio l'artista rivelazione dell'anno. Dopo il clamore dei due spostamenti relativi alla venue scelta per il suo primo concerto italiano a Milano, grazie a un'elevata richiesta di biglietti che lo ha portato dai Magazzini Generali (capienza di mille persone) fino a un Alcatraz tutto esaurito (oltre i tremila), l'artista di origine libanese cresciuto a Londra, torna in Italia per tre date in altrettanti Palazzetti dello sport.

Sabato 20 ottobre lo applaudiremo alla Land Rover Arena – Paladozza di Piazza Azzarita a Bologna. I biglietti per il concerto sono già disponibili al costo di 25 euro (+ d.p.) nel circuito Ticket One e nelle prevendite abituali.

MIKA è il nuovo volto della musica pop internazionale. In Italia il suo album ‘ Life in Cartoon Motion' è già da tempo disco d'oro mentre il primo singolo ‘Grace Kelly' è stato il brano più trasmesso dalle radio italiane nell'anno in corso (sei settimane consecutive al primo posto del Music Control), nonché canzone più scaricata sui portali web a pagamento. Il nuovo singolo ‘Relax – Take it easy' è già top 20, consentendo a MIKA di avere due brani contemporaneamente in classifica. Il successo di questo giovane artista è di proporzione mondiale: in Inghilterra l'album è infatti disco di platino.

La formazione che lo accompagna sul palco (chitarra, basso, batteria e tastiere) dà al concerto una dimensione decisamente rock, grazie alla quale i brani di ‘Life in cartoon Motion' assumono più energia, trascinando il pubblico dall'inizio alla fine. Scenografie colorate (palloncini e costumi che si rifanno al mondo dei cartoni animati), studiate e realizzate dallo stesso MIKA, fanno il resto.

Info sul concerto di Bologna: 051 6493904 (AA Productions)

http://www.barleyarts.com

http://www.mikamusic.it

info@barleyarts.com