MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course i'll come to this gig too!!! i'll come after a night spent in the trains (:shocked:) cause the day before there's the gig in turin! :biggrin2:

what a wonderful world this may be! wandering around just following mika's gigs!

a total daydreaming for me.....:blink:

what a wonderful world this may be! wandering around just following mika's gigs!

it will be an awesome weekend for me!!! :biggrin2: cause i'll leave home on friday morning (very very early!!) and i'll come back home tuesday!! an entire weekend following mika!!! :biggrin2::naughty:

OH MY GOD!!!

WOW!!! Mika in Bologna!!! MY HOMETOWN!!! :roftl:

This is amazing!!! CHE FIGATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! or, as we say in Bologna:

MA VIENIIIIIII!!!

Golly! I'm speachless!!! :D Mika in Bologna!!! :D:roftl: TGTBT!!! I'll be in the first row!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

WOW!!! Mika in Bologna!!! MY HOMETOWN!!! :roftl:

This is amazing!!! CHE FIGATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! or, as we say in Bologna:

MA VIENIIIIIII!!!

Golly! I'm speachless!!! :D Mika in Bologna!!! :D:roftl: TGTBT!!! I'll be in the first row!!!!

non lo sapevi:wink2: ? really amazing!!!!

robertina weren't you already on the list? i'm sure i added myself... did we disappear? :blink:

anyway, add yourselves to the list above!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

macché! ero a Vieste, sul Gargano in vacanza!!! :D

(trans: no I didn't! I was in Vieste, in Gargano on holiday!!!)

devo assolutamente trattenermi dall'urlare la mia gioia... ho tutte le finestre aperte e i miei e il cinno dormono...

(trans: I have to keep myself from crying out loud my joy... all the windows are open and my parents and the kid are sleeping...)

devo assolutamente trattenermi dall'urlare la mia gioia... ho tutte le finestre aperte e i miei e il cinno dormono...

(trans: I have to keep myself from crying out loud my joy... all the windows are open and my parents and the kid are sleeping...)

:tears: love that place. oh i'm so jealous!!!hope you had awesome holidays

ti sei perso un notizione!!!:thumb_yello:

well you absolutely have to run and buy the tiket!!!:biggrin2:

:tears: love that place. oh i'm so jealous!!!hope you had awesome holidays

awww! thanx sweetie! I love Vieste. My parents and I have been going there every summer since I was a toddler. Maybe we met in the past, who knows? lol

The weather was a gift from God above... Sunny, and dry warm! It was a really pleasant week, however I haven't really studied for the exam I have next week at university... :P

:doh: the tickets!!! i'm so stupid!! i forgot to buy them! :sneaky2: i should have gone saturday but then i spent all the day studying...oh i'm so stupid!

*runs in front of the shop with a blanket and waits till tomorrow opening*

già! devo iniziare a dare il mio numero di cell in giro per gli aggiornamenti rapidi! ^^

I'll buy the tickets tomorrow... I'll collect my friends first... We're going to be a big bunch!

oddiooooo!! non riesco a smettere di postare... sto andando in tilt!! MIKA A BOLOGNAAAAAA!!! Tortellini, torri e... vabbè lasciam stare.

awww! thanx sweetie! I love Vieste. My parents and I have been going there every summer since I was a toddler. Maybe we met in the past, who knows? lol

The weather was a gift from God above... Sunny, and dry warm! It was a really pleasant week, however I haven't really studied for the exam I have next week at university... :P

exams...who cares?? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: oh i want to go to the sea so bad!!! i need a rest!!!

oh my god:blink: me.too!! near rodi garganico!! small world!!!:biggrin2:

già! devo iniziare a dare il mio numero di cell in giro per gli aggiornamenti rapidi! ^^

I'll buy the tickets tomorrow... I'll collect my friends first... We're going to be a big bunch!

oddiooooo!! non riesco a smettere di postare... sto andando in tilt!! MIKA A BOLOGNAAAAAA!!! Tortellini, torri e... vabbè lasciam stare.

there is an italian thread:biggrin2: find it!:thumb_yello:

:doh: the tickets!!! i'm so stupid!! i forgot to buy them! :sneaky2: i should have gone saturday but then i spent all the day studying...oh i'm so stupid!

*runs in front of the shop with a blanket and waits till tomorrow opening*

WHAT?!? you are very crazy:biggrin2: !!!!!