MIKA @ Land Rover Arena, Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dunno if I really make sense now. but i'll try and write smt since I am too excited to sleep anyway.

weather was cold, blowing icely and it sorta rained (iced?) tonite. but not much at all.

mfc'ers were the best thing ever again: we had SOOOOOO a good time together and I cannot tell how wonderful and I mean it, was to meet for the fist time or re-meet many members I really cared to meet: robertina, mirtilla, matt, piperita patty, laurence, girl anachronism, ana, queen (!!), black queen, esperia (!), greta, giulietta, kokolondon, bettasan, allegra, jeyjen (my precious photographer!!), mellody and kath. sorry I forgot someone, it was not meant.

I got there when some poeple was already queueing,s potted in the front of the queue piperita patty and met up with other members pretty soon, like allegra and the fench contingent. we chatted and then before too long we moved to a back entrance to meet mika. or hope to meet him. we chatted a lot and had a good time while waiting. it took a while, dunno how much, but more than 1 hour.- then he came, first the band, who waved and smiled but went right in (only luke answered smt the french girls asked him), then it came the very man (I think I sorta saw a glimpse of zuleika in the bus).

he smiled to everyone, his cameraman filming. he took fancy at black queen LOL and he filmed her all the night. when we met mika the second time, she and queenie were also interviewed by mika while cameraman filming for his report. queen gave mika her rabbit ears, but I think she prefers to tell story herself :bleh:

anywways, back to 1st encounter. mika climbed the stairs to get in (it was still before the gig), so I shouted at him, hello, can ya come here pls, which he did, I told him I was the bday project person and he smiled and said I know, I dunno how (probably he said it to be nice or smt, ot he meant he knew I'd be there, cause em told him...). and he said thx a lot, it was amazing. so I asked him to please please please have a pic with him and he said still smiling he could not (bloody security was rushing him). I said, pls I have been waiting 6 months for this and he said, ok, if you have somebody ready let's do it. I turned and the person with camera next to me had moved away in the meantime and I was like ohhhh nooo... :shocked: but jeyjen rushed to take the pic :wub2: and it's a bloody good one, I cannot believe my luck. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I cannot tell what it felt, i sincerely cannot.. he then rushed in and I walked to the main entrance with mirtilla and the others and I was literally whoooohoooing in the street. :blush-anim-cl:

then we queued in the main entrance, but had lost our place in line so we were much more behind. we stood a while there and chatted.

dunno if I really make sense now. but i'll try and write smt since I am too excited to sleep anyway.

weather was cold, blowing icely and it sorta rained (iced?) tonite. but not much at all.

mfc'ers were the best thing ever again: we had SOOOOOO a good time together and I cannot tell how wonderful and I mean it, was to meet for the fist time or re-meet many members I really cared to meet: robertina, mirtilla, matt, piperita patty, laurence, girl anachronism, ana, queen (!!), black queen, esperia (!), greta, giulietta, kokolondon, bettasan, allegra, jeyjen (my precious photographer!!), mellody and kath. sorry I forgot someone, it was not meant.

I got there when some poeple was already queueing,s potted in the front of the queue piperita patty and met up with other members pretty soon, like allegra and the fench contingent. we chatted and then before too long we moved to a back entrance to meet mika. or hope to meet him. we chatted a lot and had a good time while waiting. it took a while, dunno how much, but more than 1 hour.- then he came, first the band, who waved and smiled but went right in (only luke answered smt the french girls asked him), then it came the very man (I think I sorta saw a glimpse of zuleika in the bus).

he smiled to everyone, his cameraman filming. he took fancy at black queen LOL and he filmed her all the night. when we met mika the second time, she and queenie were also interviewed by mika while cameraman filming for his report. queen gave mika her rabbit ears, but I think she prefers to tell story herself :bleh:

anywways, back to 1st encounter. mika climbed the stairs to get in (it was still before the gig), so I shouted at him, hello, can ya come here pls, which he did, I told him I was the bday project person and he smiled and said I know, I dunno how (probably he said it to be nice or smt, ot he meant he knew I'd be there, cause em told him...). and he said thx a lot, it was amazing. so I asked him to please please please have a pic with him and he said still smiling he could not (bloody security was rushing him). I said, pls I have been waiting 6 months for this and he said, ok, if you have somebody ready let's do it. I turned and the person with camera next to me had moved away in the meantime and I was like ohhhh nooo... :shocked: but jeyjen rushed to take the pic :wub2: and it's a bloody good one, I cannot believe my luck.

I cannot tell what it felt, i sincerely cannot.. he then rushed in and I walked to the main entrance with mirtilla and the others and I was literally whoooohoooing in the street. :blush-anim-cl:

then we queued in the main entrance, but had lost our place in line so we were much more behind. we stood a while there and chatted.

Ohhhhhhhh! Thanks for posting it right now, avoca!!! :thumb_yello:

Glad you finally got your MIKA pic! :biggrin2:

Now I have to stay here until I've heard the rest of your amazing story...:mf_rosetinted:

we waited for a while, door opened at 7..? I had no watch and I was in fairyland already.. you get me. :mf_lustslow:

when doors opened we had to sorta sneak in the bareers but were in the 2nd row, on the rite of the stage, right in front of mikey, which was not bad a at all. not far from mika.

I was next to ana and esperia and bf. and girl anachronism too.

yelle was ok, she sings good and she seems a nice girl. i am just not too much into electropop so I can be biased. we waited 1 hour for mika after yelle's show was over.

what can i say? the show was incredible, the best I have ever seen and not only cause is last I have seen. I cannot agree witht those who sees it's overproduced. i think the chemistry between the band memebers and mika is so evident and spontanous and he sang beautifully all throughout the gig I mean when he managed to sing louder than crowd. cause EVERYONE sang along and knew the lyrics and he was genunely touched, you could see how trully happy and fullfilled he was. same as it happened in france. he said thank you like 20 times and not the usual way a performer does on stage. he was like a kid in a candy shop. I felt moved for him. :wub2:

he sang (cannot recall order) relax in the beginning and the encore, my interpretation, in any other world (extremely beautiful version), happy ending (see above), missionary man (the backsingers's got a voice! wow! :shocked: ), holy johnny (LOOOOVE the new country version), grace kelly, lollipop, big girl, stuck in the middle, during which I called kata :biggrin2: for her to hear, which made me scream sincerely louder than him LOL, billy brown, how much do you love me? which simply knocked me down, :tears: ring ring.

the animal dance was cute and they did the usual naughty moves but also fight ones and it was funny and appreciated by the audience.

he sported the usual shirt with painted on braces, a pair of white pants with a silver strip on sides, the silver sneakers and a set of gorgeous jackets, one bette than the other. I love them truly all (can ya notice I am back in mika land full gear..?). esperia and I am sure others too took a quantity of incredible pics and film. my camera sucks so i didn' take any, I just jumped, sing aloud, screamed and danced.

when the gig was over we chatted more among us mfc'ers. ana said bye cause she had to take the buss home right away. she was so thrilled her first gig and she had got to meet him in the afternoon so she was over the moon.

we then moved to the back entrance again but this time there were hundreds persons.

we moved to the part opposite the one I was in during the afternoon.

again more chats while waiting for mika.

he came out after a while, after the official meet & greet (a lovely surprise for that :biggrin2: ) and started talking and signing stuff for poeple on the opposite part. people queued normally and he was so sweet, signed for an hour almost, talk and hugged or gave a kiss to everyone. we hoped he came in our direction too. then queen and black queen were interviewed. it was then clear after that and the last people on the opposite side he'd go (he was extremely and I mean extremly kind and smiley and truly nice, but he did look tired by then). so i though to run in the other way and take my chance queueing with last persons in the line. so it was shortly after my turn.

so I said him hello, it's me again. and we started talking about the bday gift. he thanked me about it very much and told again how amazing it was and how much he loved everything. I said him you have no idea how much I chased ya all over europe with this and he said I know and I am very sorry about this... :tears: ok at that time I could have died a happy woman. :tears: then he said he could fit the beautiful embroyderied shirt (auuuuudeeeeeeeeeee) and that he adored the cards, how beautiful and different they are and what i job I had done with the binding... :blush-anim-cl::wub2: and he asked me if I had made some item ont he cards myself, plus he said how much he loved the rosette I had put together with the blank black rosette sarina had given me.

then we hugged each other real tight and I was like over the moon. above. :mf_rosetinted:

finally when security said, you can go now, I asked him to have smt signed (I had the mfc signal I had waved all throughout gig) and he signed that. and said bye till next time nd I said see ya in london and he said positively (i for got to give him the date for the xmas gift delivery, damn :wink2: ).

afterwards we chatted even more amiong mfc'ers and said each other bye, which was hard as we won't see all soon again. it was the most incredible night.

mika had gone after singing for the last person in the line and waving bye to everyone.

all will have fabby report to tell. :biggrin2:

I am off for bed now, will post pics (the very few I have tomorrow).

Oh avoca! I am so so so so so so happy for you! :original:

It's an amazing story!

Sorry I'm late with closing this, but please if you could, everyone

else from here on post all

your reviews of this gig in this new thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9671

Can't wait to read them all! :)

dcdeb