Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

well the MFC has definately made it worth his while to go to v festival all the work everyone has done is mind blowing and i dont want to hand it over to him in a plastic bag so im working my ass off trying to figure out a way to carry it, protect it all from the weather conditions and nicely presentable :boxed:

help

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well the MFC has definately made it worth his while to go to v festival all the work everyone has done is mind blowing and i dont want to hand it over to him in a plastic bag so im working my ass off trying to figure out a way to carry it, protect it all from the weather conditions and nicely presentable :boxed:

help

Oh gosh i'm not sure... let me get back to ya if i think of anything! :biggrin2:

help

Gosh, you must bee feeling under pressure now :blink: You're a hero for doing this! Can't you keep it in a plastic bag and then take it out when you meet Mika? Or keep it in a Santa's bag?:biggrin2:

Gosh, you must bee feeling under pressure now :blink: You're a hero for doing this! Can't you keep it in a plastic bag and then take it out when you meet Mika? Or keep it in a Santa's bag?:biggrin2:

a santa's bag??? thats funny :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

me walking around in the middle of august with a santa sack :roftl:

a santa's bag??? thats funny :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

me walking around in the middle of august with a santa sack :roftl:

Maybe customise it.. a pic or two of us lot and and dye it rainbow colours with a bit of glitter and rainbow candy canes.... :biggrin2:

good idea i will have a think about how much time i have ...but im getting annoyed i put something down this morning and now i cant find it...yet i remember i definately had it...

you know

times like this

i think....

was i the most wise choice for looking after + giving this to mika :roftl: :roftl:

good idea i will have a think about how much time i have ...but im getting annoyed i put something down this morning and now i cant find it...yet i remember i definately had it...

you know

times like this

i think....

was i the most wise choice for looking after + giving this to mika :roftl: :roftl:

Awww i'm sure it'll all come to you in the end and Mika will love it to pieces! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

yeah i hope all this stress pays off :blush-anim-cl:

Mika if you read this:

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE BEXXY HUGE CREDIT FOR ALL THE STUFF SHES BEEN LANDED WITH AND ALL THE STRESS SHE'S HAD WHILST TRYING TO MAKE YOUR BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!! PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE HER A BIG HUG!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

well IF i do manage to get this all to mika i will be (i mean if i have enough wits about me to assemble a sentence), praising aude for the shirt, avoca for the birthday project violet_sky for the audio cd, cazgirl n julie for the Relax stuff.....:biggrin2:

oh me

im just the ladybird postman ...seriously thinking i should wear my ladybird stuff just so im easily spotted LOL

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

well IF i do manage to get this all to mika i will be (i mean if i have enough wits about me to assemble a sentence), praising aude for the shirt, avoca for the birthday project violet_sky for the audio cd, cazgirl n julie for the Relax stuff.....:biggrin2:

oh me

im just the ladybird postman ...seriously thinking i should wear my ladybird stuff just so im easily spotted LOL

haha! maybe you could buy a red bag and paint loads of black dots on it so he has a ladybird bag too :lmao::lmao:

:roftl: :roftl: a big lady bird bag LOL

im working on something now i think ....well ideas :roftl:

hahaha!

*wee BexxY in a room full of blue prints. We do not see what is on them, only BexxY's face who bears an expression of confusion*

"Gosh, I really can't....I can't think...It can't...It can't be done!!"

*we see the blueprints in which each and every one has exactly the same deisgn - a simple handbag*

*BexxY finds the nearest hard surface and starts banging her head on it true Dobby style*

hahaha!

*wee BexxY in a room full of blue prints. We do not see what is on them, only BexxY's face who bears an expression of confusion*

"Gosh, I really can't....I can't think...It can't...It can't be done!!"

*we see the blueprints in which each and every one has exactly the same deisgn - a simple handbag*

*BexxY finds the nearest hard surface and starts banging her head on it true Dobby style*

*looks up in the corner of her room and searches for the spy camera Caz must be using :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

argghhh yes yes i have taken the pictures of the relax card two pages per photo...theres about 40ish images to upload...i have them on my pc its just a case of uploading them to either photobucket or flickr...i will try and get that done by tomorow if i have time on my work break :thumb_yello:

argghhh yes yes i have taken the pictures of the relax card two pages per photo...theres about 40ish images to upload...i have them on my pc its just a case of uploading them to either photobucket or flickr...i will try and get that done by tomorow if i have time on my work break :thumb_yello:

Yay! -dances around you-