Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Yaaay!

I've finally sent mine, on the deadline (yupp that's me doing things last second :doh:).

I sent it as an attachment to juliedooie@aol.com.

JUlie please tell me if you got it.

Oh and I printed it out and made sure that it was an A4 sized page :biggrin2:

Here it is:

Jass that's beautiful! Did you draw that Eeyore? (not Ior lol but i think he'll understand! :biggrin2:)

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yaaay!

I've finally sent mine, on the deadline (yupp that's me doing things last second :doh:).

I sent it as an attachment to juliedooie@aol.com.

JUlie please tell me if you got it.

Oh and I printed it out and made sure that it was an A4 sized page :biggrin2:

Here it is:

wow that is a pretty drawing!

Jass that's beautiful! Did you draw that Eeyore? (not Ior lol but i think he'll understand! :biggrin2:)

Thank you!

Yes I did draw it all by myself :bleh:

Hahaha OH NO Ior is in SWEDISH *LMFAO*

You think it's to late to correct it? :blink:

wow that is a pretty drawing!

Aaw thanx :blush-anim-cl:

I agree:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

lol don't worry about it Jass. Maybe if JUlie sees this she'll be able to make a note somewhere :biggrin2:

God I can't wait to see what it looks like!!!

Haha hope she will :roftl::naughty:

P.S Ior is swedish for Eeyore xD

Yes I'm well excited to can't wait to see the final results :woot_jump:

I have no idea what it looks like. I know roughly what the cover looks like, because I helped design it, but I've not seen everyone's pages/messages and I don't know how it's been together....gosh I'm so excited!!! I hope Mika likes it!!! HE'S GETTING IT THIS MONTH!!!!!!!

I have no idea what it looks like. I know roughly what the cover looks like, because I helped design it, but I've not seen everyone's pages/messages and I don't know how it's been together....gosh I'm so excited!!! I hope Mika likes it!!! HE'S GETTING IT THIS MONTH!!!!!!!

Yes it's hard to believe! :insane:

OK I corrected it now.

post-3078-142983669227_thumb.jpg

Caz, please bold the following:

Bexxy

Monco

Aryap8

hotdlp

lollipopgirlsian

miledy1

marianne84

mesa_angel

photojenic

clarisa

annabelle

crina

jassisa

I lhave booked tomorrow off work so I can complete the book.....I have really got my work cut out but with fingers crossed it will be done tomorrow or Friday (which I have also booked off) Then when it is complete I will email bexxy for her address and get it sent off to her.

Bexxy

Monco

Aryap8

hotdlp

lollipopgirlsian

miledy1

marianne84

mesa_angel

photojenic

clarisa

annabelle

crina

jassisa

I lhave booked tomorrow off work so I can complete the book.....I have really got my work cut out but with fingers crossed it will be done tomorrow or Friday (which I have also booked off) Then when it is complete I will email bexxy for her address and get it sent off to her.

lmao! no way! you booked it off JUST to do that card! JUlie I have never met such a sweetheart! You deserve a huge round of applause for your determination and dedication! Thankyou so much!

thanks a lot, Julie and Caz

no problem. If Mika likes it it'll be so rewarding :)

Wow, so much has happened here since I left! I was away and haven't been online for five days. I can't believe it :shocked: I'm glad that this project moves forward so nicely :biggrin2: By the way which date it is planned to be ready and we will be able to see the result?

Bexxy

Monco

Aryap8

hotdlp

lollipopgirlsian

miledy1

marianne84

mesa_angel

photojenic

clarisa

annabelle

crina

jassisa

Oh I'm so relieved now *phew* :biggrin2:

Thank you so tremendously much sweet JUlie!

From the cards I've seen this is going to turn out beautifully :thumb_yello:

i would just like to say a huge THANKYOU to everyone who participated!! You all made this possible!!! Without you guys, this card would not exist.

JUlie said she is hoping to have it finished by either thursday or friday, so hopefully we shall see the results then! i cant wait!

i would just like to say a huge THANKYOU to everyone who participated!! You all made this possible!!! Without you guys, this card would not exist.

JUlie said she is hoping to have it finished by either thursday or friday, so hopefully we shall see the results then! i cant wait!

I think we should all thank to both of you, Caz and JUlie, for making this possible, in the first place!:wink2:

So really a big thank you and hugs! :flowers2:

Mika better relax take it easy after receiving this card, cause im gonna go crazy if he cancels another show and disappoints another 1000 fans.

Agree...Please Mika get some rest and stop breaking our hearts. :tears:

Guest Sofia
Agree...Please Mika get some rest and stop breaking our hearts. :tears:

Yeah you're right!! Mika stop breaking our hearts...mine is already broken!!:crybaby: