Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well my sister just came downstairs and said my phone was making a funny noise...*the mika laugh obviously*

i asked her to bring it down for me but she refused

you just cant get a good slave when you need one right :naughty: :naughty:

so your coming to v staffordshire? day pass?

well my sister just came downstairs and said my phone was making a funny noise...*the mika laugh obviously*

i asked her to bring it down for me but she refused

you just cant get a good slave when you need one right :naughty: :naughty:

so your coming to v staffordshire? day pass?

Yep, managed to secure one this morning, so you have at least one good slave, ha ha!

My friend managed to get it for me, still no damn internet, despite waiting for a day and a half for the broadband guy to turn up. Soon as I get back from London BT will have my boot up their behinds.

i got the relax take it easy card stuff through the post today...all i can say is OMG i didnt realise it would be that heavy :shocked::biggrin2:

But atleast i have a slave now :wink2:

oh right i will try and take some pictures of it for you all and upload to photobucket or something but i am working 14hr shifts for the next 4 days so bear with me ...i promise it will be done

i got the relax take it easy card stuff through the post today...all i can say is OMG i didnt realise it would be that heavy :shocked::biggrin2:

But atleast i have a slave now :wink2:

oh right i will try and take some pictures of it for you all and upload to photobucket or something but i am working 14hr shifts for the next 4 days so bear with me ...i promise it will be done

OMG it came

OMG YOU HAVE IT

SAFE AND SOUND

OMG THE DATE IS SO CLOSE

OMG IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK

how does it look BexxY? and thanks SOOOO MUCH!!!

OMG it came

OMG YOU HAVE IT

SAFE AND SOUND

OMG THE DATE IS SO CLOSE

OMG IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK

how does it look BexxY? and thanks SOOOO MUCH!!!

It looks fantastic ...and BIG :biggrin2:

i guess i may have time to take n upload pics while to forums are down :wink2:

It looks fantastic ...and BIG :biggrin2:

i guess i may have time to take n upload pics while to forums are down :wink2:

yeah thats about in an hour isnt it? thanks so much BexxY you're a trooper! I'll text JUlie you have it x

hmm now do you want pictures of every single page because that would take me longer than an hour ...:shocked:

O.o

I think everyone would like to see their pages, if I'm being realistic, but whatever you can manage sweetie!

I dedicated a whole page to everybody as I thought it was only fair....It was quite a load to take in to the post office, even the person behind the counter said something about it being so big and heavy......but hopefully it will be worth all the work that everybody put into it:thumb_yello:

I dedicated a whole page to everybody as I thought it was only fair....It was quite a load to take in to the post office, even the person behind the counter said something about it being so big and heavy......but hopefully it will be worth all the work that everybody put into it:thumb_yello:

hahaha xDDD i can just imagine Mika holding it then dropping to the floor lmao xDDD

thanks to everyone who put in so much time and effort! You guys are amazing x

August the 18th hypothetically if everything goes according to plan ...but this is the real world we live in things dont always go according to plan:boxed:

Awwww his birthday! Yay! I was thinking why are you all talking about birthday and stuff. :biggrin2:

Well because of what happened at the Big chill i have been left holding the Birthday project and what better day to give it to him on his birthday its just a happy coincidence he gets the relax stuffs aswell ...im just trying to at the moment sort out a suitable means of carrying it all safely :thumb_yello:

Well because of what happened at the Big chill i have been left holding the Birthday project and what better day to give it to him on his birthday its just a happy coincidence he gets the relax stuffs aswell ...im just trying to at the moment sort out a suitable means of carrying it all safely :thumb_yello:

Is he doing a gig/festival on his birthday??? :shocked:

I suppose its good for the birthday project! :roftl:

hmm well he should be doing v festival at staffordshire on his birthday but it all depends on the state of his health i wouldnt blame him if he cancelled i wouldnt like to spend my birthday in the middle of a muddy field :roftl: :roftl:

hmm well he should be doing v festival at staffordshire on his birthday but it all depends on the state of his health i wouldnt blame him if he cancelled i wouldnt like to spend my birthday in the middle of a muddy field :roftl: :roftl:

He's crazy to work on his birthday! But then he loves doing live shows! :wub2: