Who would you choose to be Mika's new celebrity friend?

DaMango

As Mika's fame continues to grow, more and more celebs will be taking interest in his music. Some may even want to join his circle of friends. If you were to choose some new celebrity friends for Mika, who would they be, and why?

I can't lie. The only person I would like to befriend Mika is my dear old Prince. He could further Mika's education as a musician, and a performer. Prince has toned down his stage antics quite a bit, so we won't have to worry about Mika performing in buttless pants or anything! (Unless he really wants to :bleh:) Not to mention, a musical collaboration between the two of them would be THE FRIGGIN BOMB! I also hear that Prince is a very funny guy, so Mika would have something to giggle about. I can envision them spending a lot of quality time together.

They could bend over, they could look older...

PrinceMika.jpg

They could float through the air!

MP.jpg

Sometimes Prince would have to lay down the law...

"Mika, get that thing out of your mouth!"

"Sorry Prince!"

princemikaglasses.jpg

They also look fly rockin' their yellow glasses and shiny locks.

yellowglasses.jpg

Ah yes...there are many possiblities for Mika and Mr. Nelson, including running around the stage all sweaty and shirtless. (But I'll keep those pics to myself. :wink2: )

Who would you choose?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Mika's fame continues to grow, more and more celebs will be taking interest in his music. Some may even want to join his circle of friends. If you were to choose some new celebrity friends for Mika, who would they be, and why?

I can't lie. The only person I would like to befriend Mika is my dear old Prince. He could further Mika's education as a musician, and a performer. Prince has toned down his stage antics quite a bit, so we won't have to worry about Mika performing in buttless pants or anything! (Unless he really wants to :bleh:) Not to mention, a musical collaboration between the two of them would be THE FRIGGIN BOMB! I also hear that Prince is a very funny guy, so Mika would have something to giggle about. I can envision them spending a lot of quality time together.

They could bend over, they could look older...

PrinceMika.jpg

They could float through the air!

MP.jpg

Sometimes Prince would have to lay down the law...

"Mika, get that thing out of your mouth!"

"Sorry Prince!"

princemikaglasses.jpg

They also look fly rockin' their yellow glasses and shiny locks.

yellowglasses.jpg

Ah yes...there are many possiblities for Mika and Mr. Nelson, including running around the stage all sweaty and shirtless. (But I'll keep those pics to myself. :wink2: )

Who would you choose?

...Great pic comparision!!! :biggrin2:

Thank you!

Fortunately, I have a good memory, or it would have taken forever to find those photos!

EXTREMELY good picture comparison! Too good for me to take in! :shocked:

Cool pics DaMango.

I think Mika should start adopting babies with Angelina Jolie. He'll be a megastar overnight :wink2:

Hmmm...that would be interesting. I'm an adoptee myself, so I would be all for it if he wanted to adopt. My only concern is that he can't even keep his Tamagotchi alive! :biggrin2:

Hmmm...that would be interesting. I'm an adoptee myself, so I would be all for it if he wanted to adopt. My only concern is that he can't even keep his Tamagotchi alive! :biggrin2:

That's okay. Brad Pitt can babysit while Mika's on tour.

Ah yes...there are many possiblities for Mika and Mr. Nelson, including running around the stage all sweaty and shirtless. (But I'll keep those pics to myself. )

(originally posted by Di Mango)

Wow! Thanxs for posting those..:thumb_yello: i think Madonna would be a great Mika friend, as long as she doesn't get too pesonal

But please, by all means, don't hesitate on posting those shirtless pics:wub2: . We are all looking foward to seeing that:biggrin2:

The pictures are magnifique!!! But i don't think they could be friends! Or can you be freind with yout teacher???

Angelina Jolie? She is (sorry, Angelina) too old! And has other problems;-)

My favourite is Prince William!!!

Ah yes...there are many possiblities for Mika and Mr. Nelson, including running around the stage all sweaty and shirtless. (But I'll keep those pics to myself. )

(originally posted by Di Mango)

Wow! Thanxs for posting those..:thumb_yello: i think Madonna would be a great Mika friend, as long as she doesn't get too pesonal

But please, by all means, don't hesitate on posting those shirtless pics:wub2: . We are all looking foward to seeing that:biggrin2:

Here are a couple more cute ones. I'll have to think twice about posting the shirtless ones...maybe I'll just send them to you! :biggrin2:

They both get very upset over their toys, apparently.

sadboys-1.jpg

They both look darling in suspenders/braces. :wub2:

braces1.jpg

Here are a couple more cute ones. I'll have to think twice about posting the shirtless ones...maybe I'll just send them to you! :biggrin2:

They both get very upset over their toys, apparently.

sadboys-1.jpg

They both look darling in suspenders/braces. :wub2:

braces2.jpg

nothing wrong with posting a few half nakie pics :) but if u reeeally don't want to please send them to me :biggrin2:

wow, you guys are creepong me out. i hate prince. Opps, i guess i shouldnt have said that. But wait........... isnt this a Mika fan club??? Yeah, so i guess it doesnt matter. Mika is the bomb the only one i want to see him befriend is someone he chooses. Personally he's the Best all by himself . No Colaborations. they always shine the light on one person whiel the other has to step bac. No colaborations,sorry.

hhhmmm, i cant think of anyone who i think could be friends with MIKA> (that i like that is) but i did have this crazy vision of Kate Miller-Heidke and Mika walking arm in arm..... not likely, but a nice thought, the two would suit each other.

Definitely Jo Whiley as a showbiz friend. She is very suitable for him to be friends with, she's into her gadgets and they get on great, and both have unique dress sense.