Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I go we'll definitely do a roadtrip again. And we can pick up whoever waits on the street as well. I think I'll have to start begging for Arndt's car again :blink: .

Ok, I know I will regret this but could someone please get a ticket for me? If I'm not completely (absolutely, more than now) broke in November I'll come.

ROADTRIP!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder who I actually have tickets for :blink: Well I have for me, I have for vally...and two more for who? :blink:

I think you had one for Bab and Freddie? And one for me if Freddie can't make it. Or did I get it wrong?

@ Lunafish: It would be great if you could get me a ticket. But I can only pay you in November :(. If Freddie doesn't need his you won't have to get me one.

I think you had one for Bab and Freddie? And one for me if Freddie can't make it. Or did I get it wrong?

@ Lunafish: It would be great if you could get me a ticket. But I can only pay you in November :(. If Freddie doesn't need his you won't have to get me one.

He still hasn't made up his mind :boxed:

Thats ok. : )

That would be so nice of you :wub2:

BTW, you aren't the girl who asked me after the Somerset House gig if I belong to the fanclub and have a spare flashing heart, are you?

Nope, I was the Minnie Mouse girl..:bleh:

• 2 weeks later...
The thing is, my friend has to get the tickets, she lives there. But she's in Holland now, so it won't be until this weekend before she can get the tickets. Hope they are still available around that time :D

Im pretty sure they are:wink2: