Mika gets death threats

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, poor Mika. That's really really nasty!! :shocked: How could anyone say that? It's nothing to do with them whether he is gay or not why can't they just leave him and his sex life alone....honestly! Some people have no life!! Don't worry Mika, we support you!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I might as well threathen you instead then :boxing:

:blink:*thinks intensely about what she might have done to Kata last night....or what she has done last night at all after the third Tequila sunrise.....:blink: - can't remember and gives up*

*shrug*

I'm sorry, Kata. :shocked:

:blink:*thinks intensely about what she might have done to Kata last night....or what she has done last night at all after the third Tequila sunrise.....:blink: - can't remember and gives up*

*shrug*

I'm sorry, Kata. :shocked:

VS, never explain and never apologise! :mf_rosetinted:

VS, never explain and never apologise! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, I forgot, rules number 2 and 3, following directly after rules number 1a to 1c which are "we don't talk about the curls being natural..."

Good to remind me...:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, I forgot, rules number 2 and 3, following directly after rules number 1a to 1c which are "we don't talk about the curls being natural..."

Good to remind me...:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Wouldn't it be easier with a list of things we DO talk about :blink: So can we still talk about bananas or only melons? Or is that yet another case where we don't care? :mf_rosetinted:

Wouldn't it be easier with a list of things we DO talk about :blink: So can we still talk about bananas or only melons? Or is that yet another case where we don't care? :mf_rosetinted:

So we do talk about

#1 fruit

#2 knitting

:blink: what else?

i found this on a syte i think that its rli nasty that someone could do that just because Mika doesnt like to speak about his sexuality

Theatrical singer Mika has admitted he has received death threats for not admitting publically whether he is gay or not.

We reckon he is, but that's just idle conjecture on our part.

Mika aaid: "I get hate messages all the time, a death threat. It was over whether I am gay or not. He wasn't happy that I won't talk about my personal life like that. Sometimes I think that I have made it, other times it is a bit worrying.

"I never talk about anything to do with my sexuality, I don't think I need to. People ask me all the time.

"In order to survive I've shut up different parts of my life, and that's one of them, especially this early in my career, I don't really feel that it's necessary to know in terms of my music.

"Some people make records that are defined by their sexuality, but mine really are not. It does play a lot with campness. It has a theatricality to it. Why not? It's pop music.

"If you're 14-years-old and you're gay, well, just do whatever you want. I'm not confused and I don't have any barriers about the way I live my life. That's why I don't want to put it under the microscope."

We reckon he probably is though.

oh yh and if you wanna c some more go on http://playlouder.com/find/artistsearch.html?searchtext=MIKA

the video didnt work! can you send it to me?