Now For Real! Glasto Pics!

KiteKat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the paint on his cheek! I've hoped since that early interview and performances where he had a green stripe that he would have that again :biggrin2:

And I never thought those trousers could look so hot, because I've seen a couple of people with them and then they've been ugly. But Mika can make anything hot ^^

Someone should get him a pair of colourful wellingtons! With flowers or something ^^

Found some photos from the Glastonbury Wedding (Mika did 'help' with the Hen Night!).

Sorry if already posted - I did search but not very good at it:naughty:

[ATTACH]3121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3123[/ATTACH]

Ooo thank you!

Is anyone else reminded of Alex DeLarge in a Clockwork Orange in this pic? :wink2:

LOL

I've thought that before about Mika!! There's something horribly chickeny about Alex imo (call me a knitter if you like) so it makes sense!

:blink:

Ohhhh, how lovely! Love the one where he's kissing Ophelia... avoca, do you have access to the large size ones of these?

--Jack

P.S. Why's he so upset about drinking his red cocktail in the hen party pics? Mika, you silly boy, if you'd wanted alcohol in your juice, you should have brought your id... and it's not the bartender's fault that you don't have a driver's license!

Found some photos from the Glastonbury Wedding (Mika did 'help' with the Hen Night!).

Sorry if already posted - I did search but not very good at it:naughty:

[ATTACH]3121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3123[/ATTACH]

where was that?

Thank you Titania!

That BIG GIRL got a nice SMOOCH on the LIPS (Mika's really into it 'coz his eyes are closed, but her hand on his shoulder is keeping him at a distance)!!! :shocked:

*jealously stomping foot*

GOOD LORD

why is mika kissing big girl exactly????

you have to see these ones :

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=search&tb=&fp=1&st=0&hs=&start=61&session_id=c26113020e3a4e120d3ad05763082b1d

He's kissing her but thinking of me - I look quite a lot like his Big Girl, if you don't believe me look at my myspace!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*In a world of fantasy and not caring*

The kiss is on her cheek, you sillies! You can calm down. :roftl: But he's generally kissy with people!

There's something horribly chickeny about Alex imo (call me a knitter if you like) so it makes sense!

I love this. The slang has gone so far that we'll soon have our own official dialect on these forums. No one will be able to understand anything we say.

--Jack

The kiss is on her cheek, you sillies! You can calm down. :roftl: But he's generally kissy with people!

I love this. The slang has gone so far that we'll soon have our own official dialect on these forums. No one will be able to understand anything we say.

--Jack

The kiss is most certainly not on her cheek. :wink2:

You're spot on about the MFC terms. I never thought about it that way. :lol3:

Ok, fine, it's on her chin. Or if you wanna be really specific, it's right under and a bit to the side of her mouth and just above her chin. ;-)

It's not on her lips anyway, is the point. I mean, no reason why it shouldn't be, but since people are freaking out....

--Jack

Ok, fine, it's on her chin. Or if you wanna be really specific, it's right under and a bit to the side of her mouth and just above her chin. ;-)

Whoa Jack, have you had the magnifying glass on that pic or what??

Looks like someone IS freaking out:roftl: !