Now For Real! Glasto Pics!

KiteKat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for those pics. The first one reminds me of one of the very first videos I have seen with him having some green stuff in his face. I was impressed and confused at once - LOL...:wub2:

YES! I've been looking for photos from that for about EVER and no one seems to have any idea of what I'm talking about! I'm not crazy then! That event DID exist :roftl:

He looks amazing! I love his face-paint stuff and the inflatable big girl looks great!

It looks like he has a fake moustache stuck under his eye. :naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ha ha ha I wondered what it was, well I'm happy now I know, though I must admit I thought he had been having some black chicken or something before he came on stage, or maybe he had been doing some cleaning of his tent with his feather duster, or maybe he just had had the maids in....but your roving moustache could be the winner.

reminds me more of beetlejuice LOL

lmao that is exactly what I thought but with much better hair :bleh:

I sooo WANT one of those inflatables but only a diddy one, MIKA SELL THEM AT YOUR GIGS, GREAT MARKETING IDEA!!! I am sure they will sell, or even cuddly toy or doll size etc. all the characters would be great and and....and...I cant contain myself now......a MIKA DOLL!!!! I want a MIKA DOLL, it doesn't have to be an inflatable one as that could be misconstrued as wrong lol a nice one to cuddle though. (see my daft imagination has gone mental now).

If he starts selling them at gigs I expect royalties for my suggestion, well at least a free one then :bleh: (we know he reads us now cos he said so in that interview). ha ha so we better behave ourselves laaydeeez.

bbc ones r up! (and u can get bigger size on flickr)

2005676553798901377_rs.jpg

sorry if i say it, but doesn't he remember you freddy mercury?? the pose :blink: i mean, this pic made me immediately think to freddy...

Now that's a Big Girl!

Nice stripey pants, Mika. Very Tim Burton-esque. Please stop stealing my wardrobe ideas. Next time I may not be so nice as to try and come to your show dressed differently from you.

--Jack

:roftl: :roftl:

i love you jack!:wub2:

:roftl: :roftl:

i love you jack!:wub2:

Hands off :sneaky2: Mine :mf_rosetinted:

He made me think of Beetlejuice in these pants :naughty:

EDIT : Wait a second !! I didn't know that Tim Burton directed Beetlejuice !! I just googled it to check who did... Funny...

Ha, well I love both of you! :wub2: Don't worry though Yop, Tootch is married already.

--Jack

P.S. I will wear my skinny trousers, oxford shirt, vest, braces and Tim Burton striped black-and-white jacket and socks to our wedding, if you want, Yop... that'll show Mika!

Hands off :sneaky2: Mine :mf_rosetinted:

He made me think of Beetlejuice in these pants :naughty:

EDIT : Wait a second !! I didn't know that Tim Burton directed Beetlejuice !! I just googled it to check who did... Funny...

:naughty:

i know!

i know!

just as long as i'm invited to the wedding...:wink2: