The socially disabled

so_rococo

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i simply talk too much...and in that 'much' lies the disability! good and bad come out all together!!!

i start talking with someone and cannot stop...and lead the conversation where i myself would not go...and i end up saying things that i did not want to!:mf_rosetinted:

take me in....i havent learnt how to shut up till now! so, i'm def. hopeless.:bleh:

i simply talk too much...and in that 'much' lies the disability! good and bad come out all together!!!

i start talking with someone and cannot stop...and lead the conversation where i myself would not go...and i end up saying things that i did not want to!:mf_rosetinted:

take me in....i havent learnt how to shut up till now! so, i'm def. hopeless.:bleh:

oh god, i never shut up, if that means im socially disabled then so be it

I now that problem very well.:naughty:

I'm very famous for that in my family, in my circle of friends and unfortunately also at work. :boxed:

So may introduce myself:

Hello my name is Ela and I'm socially disabled!:roftl:

So please let me join in!

Oh god this is my new hime lol it's impossible for me to keep my mouth shut! I'm always saying something (mostly something that doesn't need to be said!) but i can't help it!!! :biggrin2:

I now that problem very well.:naughty:

I'm very famous for that in my family, in my circle of friends and unfortunately also at work. :boxed:

So may introduce myself:

Hello my name is Ela and I'm socially disabled!:roftl:

So please let me join in!

about work: i remember well my work mates complaining because i used to talk to myslef all the time: ok, now i take this file, then i'llput it there, then i'll go to the warehouse and take some papers and maybe have a coffee...all by myself! :boxed:

at the end of the day everyone was deaf! and absolutely fed up with me!:sneaky2:

A friend of mine gave me her mobile phone once so that I had the chance to listen to the beautiful piece of prose someone had bleated onto her voicemail. A certain person was rattling along and I couldn't understand a word because it went so fast. That couldn't just be me - but it was me. :boxed:

about work: i remember well my work mates complaining because i used to talk to myslef all the time: ok, now i take this file, then i'llput it there, then i'll go to the warehouse and take some papers and maybe have a coffee...all by myself! :boxed:

at the end of the day everyone was deaf! and absolutely fed up with me!:sneaky2:

Oh Robertina I know that. I talk always with my computer!:biggrin2:

My dear colleague which share the office with me know that madness.

But other colleague are very confused when I begin to speak with the computer! "So close that windows. We don't need it any longer. Perhaps you could send that fax a little bit faster. So that nice. Thank you dear, good job!" :naughty:

My colleague like to told the other colleagues: Ignore her, She speaks not with you. She speak with her computer. But she is really harmless":roftl: :roftl:

Oh Robertina I know that. I talk always with my computer!:biggrin2:

My dear colleague which share the office with me know that madness.

But other colleague are very confused when I begin to speak with the computer! "So close that windows. We don't need it any longer. Perhaps you could send that fax a little bit faster. So that nice. Thank you dear, good job!" :naughty:

My colleague like to told the other colleagues: Ignore her, She speaks not with you. She speak with her computer. But she is really harmless":roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: hahaha thats funny, do people give you odd looks

severe case social disability today...

ok you know those shoes with the rollerblade wheels like built in? i think they're called wheelies or something?? Well i have a thing about them, and they drive me absolutely crazy, i've had issues with this before. So I went to the grocery store today and there were these kids, i think they were brothers and they both had on these shoes and they're like racing around the store and one of them like bumped into me and i kind of unleashed the beast.. i was like "OK IF YOUR GONNA WEAR THOSE SHOES, KEEP THEM FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME, WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU OBNOXIOUS KID" yeah i can't even remember exactly what i said but i'm hoping i didn't swear at him.. but seriously, you don't rollerskate up and down the mofo grocery isles. it's not a (*E#(@*$#&$&!#@ disco rink.