The socially disabled

so_rococo

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is thread for people like me who cant keep there mouths shut . we dont say these things on purpose it's a disability or maybe a disease:roftl: . On the bright side looks like mr.mika has the same problem:naughty:

[/color]

OMG it happened to me so many times!!!

I'm not someone who talks TOO much but sometimes I cant resit to tell what I think!! It's too hard to keep it only for me even I know I shouldn't tell it...or ask it ...words are always getting out of my mouth in a so spontanous way & so easily!!!

But sometimes I say things without even thinking...well that's embarassing...but very funny:bleh:

& after i'm like: "oops:blush-anim-cl: it's me who said that??" or "euh...well...I mean..."

But no regrets!!!:bleh:

i also just say what comes into my mind, which isn't always the best thing to do... :boxed: and sometimes i don't even realize i said sth wrong, if the person i talk to doesn't react to it immediately. :blush-anim-cl: so... put me on the list, please. :bleh:

Oh I need in on this!

My boss (whose desk is next to mine) has a habit of starting half sentences and then trailing off, distracting me from what I'm working on.

"So, that website that..."

"Hey, you remember when <Client Name> did that event..."

"Uh, so about....that..."

Finally one day I just snapped and said "FULL SENTENCES PLEASE!!!"

...ooops. :blush-anim-cl:

You guys:

I not only belong in this group, I should be elected the Chaiman of the Board! If you don't believe me, please check with Cazgirl and Yop! They will BOTH attest to my extreme case of Foot In Mouth Disease. :boxed::wink2:

Do not worry, people, it's not contagious or habit forming - just a little annoying, from time to time. But I'm actually harmless and not to be feared.

Don't need YOUR SYMPATHY. (Just a spot in the group!) Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Love y'all!:biggrin2:

You guys:

I not only belong in this group, I should be elected the Chaiman of the Board! If you don't believe me, please check with Cazgirl and Yop! They will BOTH attest to my extreme case of Foot In Mouth Disease. :boxed::wink2:

Do not worry, people, it's not contagious or habit forming - just a little annoying, from time to time. But I'm actually harmless and not to be feared.

You guys:

that not really my problem but im very close to it...

see i start a sentence in my head but when i say it i mess up with the words and end up saying total ****...

like if im thinking that i should buy apples this afternoon :

-"(meeting a friend) hey i love your apples!!! (instead of sunglasses or trousers)"

-"sorry???? (have you turned mad????)"

OOPSY:roftl:

Oh goodness, upsetting people through my words or actions is one of my major obsessions, because it's happened so much throughout my life... I'm really neurotic about it XD;

I have times when I'll upset people, or think I've upset people, then freak out because of it and become a recluse from a few days to a few months XD; aaaagggghhh.

So I think I probably count as socially disabled, LOL...

see i start a sentence in my head but when i say it i mess up with the words and end up saying total ****...

-"(meeting a friend) hey i love your apples!!! (instead of sunglasses or trousers)"

At least you didn't say "I love your melons." That would have been hilarious. :lol3:

HAHAHA. :roftl:

Like, when you are thinking of 2 different things at the same time and then you say a mixture of two sentences...I do that all the time. :D

Please could I join? I read this and thought "oh dear God, I belong!"

I seem to have verbal diarrhoea at every time I open my mouth. Take last week, for instance: I was on the bus home, and a very nice-looking boy sat across from me. Me being me, decided to try and act confident and strike up a conversation. And the first thing I said?

"Hi, do you have the time? By the way, has anyone ever told you that if you were a girl, you'd probably be a bit pear-shaped?"

needless to say, I pretended a friend was calling me from the top deck.

ick.

verbal diarrhoea's horrible.

I read through the forum....

.... and I can't believe there are still only 13 members' signed up for this club .... :roftl::naughty::roftl:

I can be #14. :biggrin2:

I think too much about what to say and I end up saying exactly what I didn't want to say. :boxed:

Oh and I use too many words and too long sentences to explain simple things. And when I am halfway I realise what I am doing and then I wish that I had kept my silly mouth shut.

Well I can pretend to be normal. But in practice it doesn't come out very well. :boxed:

This is thread for people like me who cant keep there mouths shut . we dont say these things on purpose it's a disability or maybe a disease:roftl: . On the bright side looks like Mr.Mika has the same problem:naughty:

[/color]

Please, integrate me. :huglove:

haha i do that sometimes one of my big things is, ill say something in my head, but i think i said it out loud like one time i wa sin the car with my mom and we drove by applebees and i though i yesterday when i went with my freinds i sat at one of those tall tables and then out loud i said it was so cool, and my mom was like uhh, what was cool. lol