Mostashfet El Mikaneen! Be Anything You Like!

Sou

Its eyes, ITS EYESSSSS!! *faints*

It's okay Nicka...let's just keep the kitty action to a minimum! hehe I mean I'm not as afraid of them as I am of sharks...or fish...or anything that isn't human as a matter of fact! :blink:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its eyes, ITS EYESSSSS!! *faints*

It's okay Nicka...let's just keep the kitty action to a minimum! hehe I mean I'm not as afraid of them as I am of sharks...or fish...or anything that isn't human as a matter of fact! :blink:

Im honestly really sorry! remove the picture from your quote.. FAST! lol i don't want to be responsible for anything bad! lol

Im honestly really sorry! remove the picture from your quote.. FAST! lol i don't want to be responsible for anything bad! lol

It's okaayyy! It's on the other page *phew* I won't have to look back again *twilight music in the background*

Ahhh....you can so tell Mostashfet el Mikaneen is the right place for a Mikanoona/Zoophobic :P hehe

It's okaayyy! It's on the other page *phew* I won't have to look back again *twilight music in the background*

Ahhh....you can so tell Mostashfet el Mikaneen is the right place for a Mikanoona/Zoophobic :P hehe

lol *twilight music* ahahahaa :]

I know, but sou doesn't :boxed: LOL

No problem :D

Jass loves kitties, and I have to endure her MSN display of one of her cats and I've successfully persuaded myself that it's a ball of cotton. :naughty:

Jass loves kitties, and I have to endure her MSN display of one of her cats and I've successfully persuaded myself that it's a ball of cotton. :naughty:

That's riiight *LMFAO*

Well they're softer than cotton and sweet like babies, they're nothing like hyper siameses believe me hun :biggrin2: *claps my cat Nemi*

hi guysss!! i wanted to share this cus i am sooo proud!! i did paint over his pic so i really cant take any credit..but its the best ill ever do!

attachment.php?attachmentid=3149&stc=1&d=1185467989

ahh im really bad at this pic stuff!

it looks better from a distance haha but chea!!

Its pretty cool! What did you use?

LOLLLL a ball of cotton. Why are you scared of cats? Anything bad happen?

*violin music in the background* I was a wee girl of 5 *pauses* and I went to visit my aunt after school...she had two Siamese cats *pauses again* To cut a long story short, they freaking attacked me! :crybaby:

thanks!!! paint! lol

That's GREAT!! You used your mouse??

Hahah..."you used your mouse." I had a mental image...nevermind :P lol

But seriously, FAB WORK!

hi guysss!! i wanted to share this cus i am sooo proud!! i did paint over his pic so i really cant take any credit..but its the best ill ever do!

attachment.php?attachmentid=3149&stc=1&d=1185467989

ahh im really bad at this pic stuff!

it looks better from a distance haha but chea!!

Oooh I like it very much, it's from the MTV piccies :biggrin2:

Making any kind of art is a good way of relaxing and feeling good :)

me too!! i think i just did good for that day because i was acutally supposed to be studying so i had to let all my energy into something!!! it was easy once i used that thingy that lets u paint with the color in the pic!

I love it!

Your contribution is the third to Mostashfet El Mikaneen! YAY Elizabeth! :woot_jump:

*violin music in the background* I was a wee girl of 5 *pauses* and I went to visit my aunt after school...she had two Siamese cats *pauses again* To cut a long story short, they freaking attacked me! :crybaby:

OMG!!!! :no::tears:

Cats can be cute and cuddly.. but sometimes they are evil. LOL

My friend got cornered by a cat, and it attacked her!