Mostashfet El Mikaneen! Be Anything You Like!

Sou

Of course it is, the more Mikanoon the better. W00t. :biggrin2:

That quote has sparked God knows how many Mikanoon discussions about Mika eating brains. :naughty::insane:

And I have already another idea - but this will take some time...:naughty:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh dah?! Fe3lan?! Ooooooo!! Tab how'd you come along to understand the Egyptian dialect?! :D

You're innnn! :insane:

Scut and Violet_Sky....you two are insane Mikanounas!! WOOHOO - that's a compliment btw!

Keep on contributing!!!!! :woot_jump:

I've had Egyptian teachers before :wink2:

I'll just :mf_rosetinted: all the mikaneen as I'm :thumbdown: with graphic work and the like..

Haha, me too. "Combuter" studies for example. :naughty:

Eh dah?? Eh dah?? The Egyptio-English accent is a sacred thing, never should it be ridiculed! (hahaha, yeah right!) Seriously though, the accent some Egyptians have when they speak English makes me shudder; why couldn't they teach English at school the right way? *sigh*

And Scut you're right.....just like the Lebanese, the Egyptians are everywhere, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :punk:

Eh dah?? Eh dah?? The Egyptio-English accent is a sacred thing, never should it be ridiculed! (hahaha, yeah right!) Seriously though, the accent some Egyptians have when they speak English makes me shudder; why couldn't they teach English at school the right way? *sigh*

And Scut you're right.....just like the Lebanese, the Egyptians are everywhere, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :punk:

I love the Egyptio-English accent, it's has been the source of much amusement for me and my peers over the years. :naughty: I had Egyptian teachers for things as varied as Arabic, Computer Studies and Maths in highschool and now Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry at university. There are also heaps of Egyptians in my Pharmacy course. :blink:

I love the Egyptio-English accent, it's has been the source of much amusement for me and my peers over the years. :naughty: I had Egyptian teachers for things as varied as Arabic, Computer Studies and Maths in highschool and now Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry at university. There are also heaps of Egyptians in my Pharmacy course. :blink:

:shocked:

that's loads of egyptians!!

I don't think I've ever met an Egyptian. guess they don't like Sweden... :blink:

Don't get me started on the number of Lebanese people I've known. :roftl:

I've met only one Iranian. Weird. :blink:

what?? really?? :blink:

maybe it's like the iranian comedian Shappi Khorsandi says. looky:

there's tons of iranians in Sweden :roftl:

and loads of lebanese too. I have a lebanese neighbour, I used to play with their kid when we were smaller, lol :roftl:

Don't get me started on the number of Lebanese people I've known. :roftl:

I've met only one Iranian. Weird. :blink:

If you don't mind me asking, which country are you in?

A few weeks ago, a former teacher, my friend and I went out to lunch. When he told me that his car was at the 'barking' I couldn't help but just laugh and laugh and laugh...on the insides then OUT LOUD when I drew a godawful picture of a dog and told my friend that it was meant to be 'barking'... :roftl: It sounds stupid now that I recount the story :blink: haha then there was the 'groubaat' - plural for group :punk: hahahahaha

A few weeks ago, a former teacher, my friend and I went out to lunch. When he told me that his car was at the 'barking' I couldn't help but just laugh and laugh and laugh...on the insides then OUT LOUD when I drew a godawful picture of a dog and told my friend that it was meant to be 'barking'... :roftl: It sounds stupid now that I recount the story :blink: haha then there was the 'groubaat' - plural for group :punk: hahahahaha

I almost wet my pants reading this xD *ROFL* :roftl::naughty:

u doing biochemistry!!! i'll be doing it next semester...i just finished a whole year of organic chemistry...ahhh that has made me mental, glad it's over!!!

what?? really?? :blink:

maybe it's like the iranian comedian Shappi Khorsandi says. looky:

there's tons of iranians in Sweden :roftl:

and loads of lebanese too. I have a lebanese neighbour, I used to play with their kid when we were smaller, lol

Awww, that's so cute. Both of my neighbours were pensioners so no children but lots of chocolate. :naughty:

A few weeks ago, a former teacher, my friend and I went out to lunch. When he told me that his car was at the 'barking' I couldn't help but just laugh and laugh and laugh...on the insides then OUT LOUD when I drew a godawful picture of a dog and told my friend that it was meant to be 'barking'... It sounds stupid now that I recount the story haha then there was the 'groubaat' - plural for group :punk: hahahahaha

I'm in Australia. :original:

"Barking" and "Groubaat", ahahahaaha, "bartner", "beeroxide", "bermission", the list is endless. :roftl:

u doing biochemistry!!! i'll be doing it next semester...i just finished a whole year of organic chemistry...ahhh that has made me mental, glad it's over!!!

I do Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics. I'm all Chemistried out. :boxed:

Awww, that's so cute. Both of my neighbours were pensioners so no children but lots of chocolate. :naughty:

I'm in Australia. :original:

"Barking" and "Groubaat", ahahahaaha, "bartner", "beeroxide", "bermission", the list is endless. :roftl:

I do Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics. I'm all Chemistried out. :boxed:

Chemistried out :roftl::naughty:

Well anything is better then math I say! :bleh:

Math!! ahhhh Loved it during classes and sometimes even when during homework - just NOT the exams! Always never seemed to do well enough at math during exams... : s

Just wondering, have your parents heard the whole 'Life in Cartoon Motion' album? I got my mother to listen to 'Big Girl' yesterday and she was like, "hmph, nothing unusual/unique with all the hype"... : s In my mind I went: O_O and started telling her about Mika, the singer.. I'm the only one whose into Mika in my home, except for my brother who loves 'Relax, Take it Easy'. They're tooo 3aadi, they need US to mika3ilaaj for THEM. *nods*

Math!! ahhhh Loved it during classes and sometimes even when during homework - just NOT the exams! Always never seemed to do well enough at math during exams... : s

Just wondering, have your parents heard the whole 'Life in Cartoon Motion' album? I got my mother to listen to 'Big Girl' yesterday and she was like, "hmph, nothing unusual/unique with all the hype"... : s In my mind I went: O_O and started telling her about Mika, the singer.. I'm the only one whose into Mika in my home, except for my brother who loves 'Relax, Take it Easy'. They're tooo 3aadi, they need US to mika3ilaaj for THEM. *nods*

"3adi"?! :shocked: They definitely DO need Mika3ilaj!!

NEAT!

count me in!

You're in!! :wink2:

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on in a while!

How's my favourite Mikanoonas?!

We're as Mikanoona as we can be!! :woot_jump:

Has your friend sent the vids yet?! :D

We're as Mikanoona as we can be!! :woot_jump:

Has your friend sent the vids yet?! :D

YAY!!

I saw my little cousin who's one the other day at a bbq, and oh my goodness! He has a gorgeous head of CURLY hair!! Really curly! And it's so curly and Mikaish!! hehe He's gonna be a stud.

No, she hasn't. :(

I'm going to call her. haha And hound her about them. XD

I'm going to call her. haha And hound her about them. XD

DO THAT!! That's the Mikaneen way! We aren't promoting iolence though, but we need those vids! LOL