Mostashfet El Mikaneen! Be Anything You Like!

Sou

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
this thread is helarious... I laughed so much.. ladies, I applaud your sense of humor!

:)

Haha thnx :naughty:

If anyone is interested in my gig in Stockholm, here's the link to my report and in my signature you'll find my videos :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=815403&postcount=144

Just so you know I was in the moustashfa all the time after the gig trying to recover from the shock :roftl::stretcher: *rolls over in comfy bed*

i always wanted to be part, but I lasted a long time to find it!!! My friend VeroMica was a patient....

can I be part of your family?? I hope I can fit here, considering my madness has no cure...:naughty:

this is me

3643218_bodyshot_300x400.gif

nice to meet you! I'm a MIkanoona...definitevely...:naughty:

Yes yes do tell! :das:

Some of you may have heard, but it wont kill you to hear it again.

:naughty:

Haha, I can't believe I remembered this one..actually, yes I can! xD

Okay, my dream:

I was at some sort of church function, and for some reason, Mika was singing at it. There was a small crowd of people in front of the tiny stage, and everyone was kinda..jumping around a little, but it wasn't that much, so I pushed my way to the front to see him, and started singing along and dancing, and he pretty much sang directly back to me. The little show ended ,and I saw Mika standing at the far end of a room, alone, and I was with my older sister, who pushed me toward him and told me to talk to him. I walked up to him and thanked him for coming and whatever happened next was a little fuzzy.

For some odd reason, my parents' bed was in this room in the basement of my church, and he was sitting on it, so I sat down next to him and we started talking. I had this piece of computer paper and a Sharpie that was green but wrote orange at random times, and started to write a message to him on the paper as I listened to him talk to me. I looked over at him and saw him reading it over my shoulder, and told him he had to wait to see it, and pushed his head gently in the other direction. He looked at my Sharpie and told me to write something on his earlobe. o_O I asked him what to write, and he told me to write anything, so I wrote "caribou" on his ear.

He asked me what I wrote and I told him what it said and he looked at me like I was mad, and laughed a little. He sat on the bed and rested his head on my shoulder, and I started playing with his hair, and he fell asleep on me, with his arm over me. I didn't want to wake him, but just looked at my sister in horror. I mouthed "what do I do" and she said "let him stay",so I did. While he was sleeping, he curled up his body against me, as if I were a teddy bear and he was cuddling with me. xD When he woke up we just laughed at each other.

The next part gets fuzzy and weird again, but for some reason Mika was about to leave, and was saying goodbye to this priest in a dark room,and all of the sudden all the lights went out and people were getting kidnapped by ninja creatures. The priest told him to go so he wouldn't get kidnapped by the ninjas, and he was about to get me so we could leave together, but he looked up at me in the other room and I was grabbed by a ninja, and Mika screamed "noooooooo!"

And then my alarm went off which was telling me to get my butt up so I could buy those Mika tickets. I wanted to fall back asleep to see what happened next, but I guess we'll never know.

Fin.

Some of you may have heard, but it wont kill you to hear it again.

:naughty:

Haha, I can't believe I remembered this one..actually, yes I can! xD

Okay, my dream:

I was at some sort of church function, and for some reason, Mika was singing at it. There was a small crowd of people in front of the tiny stage, and everyone was kinda..jumping around a little, but it wasn't that much, so I pushed my way to the front to see him, and started singing along and dancing, and he pretty much sang directly back to me. The little show ended ,and I saw Mika standing at the far end of a room, alone, and I was with my older sister, who pushed me toward him and told me to talk to him. I walked up to him and thanked him for coming and whatever happened next was a little fuzzy.

For some odd reason, my parents' bed was in this room in the basement of my church, and he was sitting on it, so I sat down next to him and we started talking. I had this piece of computer paper and a Sharpie that was green but wrote orange at random times, and started to write a message to him on the paper as I listened to him talk to me. I looked over at him and saw him reading it over my shoulder, and told him he had to wait to see it, and pushed his head gently in the other direction. He looked at my Sharpie and told me to write something on his earlobe. o_O I asked him what to write, and he told me to write anything, so I wrote "caribou" on his ear.

He asked me what I wrote and I told him what it said and he looked at me like I was mad, and laughed a little. He sat on the bed and rested his head on my shoulder, and I started playing with his hair, and he fell asleep on me, with his arm over me. I didn't want to wake him, but just looked at my sister in horror. I mouthed "what do I do" and she said "let him stay",so I did. While he was sleeping, he curled up his body against me, as if I were a teddy bear and he was cuddling with me. xD When he woke up we just laughed at each other.

The next part gets fuzzy and weird again, but for some reason Mika was about to leave, and was saying goodbye to this priest in a dark room,and all of the sudden all the lights went out and people were getting kidnapped by ninja creatures. The priest told him to go so he wouldn't get kidnapped by the ninjas, and he was about to get me so we could leave together, but he looked up at me in the other room and I was grabbed by a ninja, and Mika screamed "noooooooo!"

And then my alarm went off which was telling me to get my butt up so I could buy those Mika tickets. I wanted to fall back asleep to see what happened next, but I guess we'll never know.

Fin.

My reaction is WOW!! :shocked:

What a cool dream, loved the cuddling up against you like u were a teddy part :roftl:

And what about the caribou on his ear, what's up with that?!?! :naughty:

My reaction is WOW!! :shocked:

What a cool dream, loved the cuddling up against you like u were a teddy part :roftl:

And what about the caribou on his ear, what's up with that?!?! :naughty:

:roftl: Yea, definitely the best dream I've ever had. It was so random!

^_^ I know! I felt all warm and fuzzy at that part. hha

I have no clue why Mika would ask me to write on his earlobe, but I think I wrote "caribou" because my sister and I were talking about caribous the night before. :roftl:

:roftl: Yea, definitely the best dream I've ever had. It was so random!

^_^ I know! I felt all warm and fuzzy at that part. hha

I have no clue why Mika would ask me to write on his earlobe, but I think I wrote "caribou" because my sister and I were talking about caribous the night before. :roftl:

Haha so funny! :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...