Mostashfet El Mikaneen! Be Anything You Like!

Sou

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay!!

This my contribution to show you I am a Mikanoona:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7752/llllol3kn8.jpg

(Mika is nocive to mental health, as you can see :roftl: )

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/715/ridasyfs0.jpg

And finally me...I already used this pic in some threads, but is one of the most mad I have :naughty: I was singing BIG GIRL! :wub2:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4105/curlykia2sb2.jpg

Hahahahah!!! Love the first one!:roftl:

I'm totally mad AND I love the arabic part (my biggest love till now was a Tunisian boy ...I think that I love you is something like...ohebbuki or hobbi ...dunno how to spell it!)

Oh no!! me too!! I love that song! and I was a child but already knew the most popular music...I was addicted

Awww, that's so sweet. :wub2:

So it's official, the Mikaneen like 90's pop and Converse shoes. :lol3:

Yay!!

This my contribution to show you I am a Mikanoona:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7752/llllol3kn8.jpg

(Mika is nocive to mental health, as you can see )

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/715/ridasyfs0.jpg

And finally me...I already used this pic in some threads, but is one of the most mad I have :naughty: I was singing BIG GIRL!

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4105/curlykia2sb2.jpg

Eir, I adore your artwork! I love the big brain drawing, the Chew Asylum drawing (with all of its little references to Mika's world) and the cute picture of yourself. :)

hahahahhhahhhh this is so cute sandi and jas' !!!!!!! hmmm but i see that if all the people here are mikaneen then who is the doctor I should be the doc i think since you're all in a psychiatric hospital for sever brain damaged people by the syndrome of Mika I'm the only one i think on MFC who's a real doctor so.....what should i call myself :stretcher: MikaTherapist perhaps ?!!! hahahahhh

We have Dr. Penniman but he's not a very efficient therapist as he is the cause of all the insanity in the first place. :lol3: I suggested some treatments a while back: counseling with Dr. Penniman, group therapy (Mika concerts), and some of the old hubbly bubbly (sheesha/argeela/hookah). Would you like to write up some prescriptions? I can dispense them if you like. :naughty:

hahahahhhahhhh this is so cute sandi and jas' !!!!!!! hmmm but i see that if all the people here are mikaneen then who is the doctor :blink: I should be the doc i think :naughty: since you're all in a psychiatric hospital for sever brain damaged people by the syndrome of Mika :naughty: I'm the only one i think on MFC who's a real doctor so.....what should i call myself :stretcher: MikaTherapist perhaps ?!!! hahahahhh

So you'd like to be a MikaTherapist? Ana khayfa bas you'll end up and Mikanoun as we are! loool

Let me iiiin! :roftl:

You're innnnnn! :biggrin2:

So you'd like to be a MikaTherapist? Ana khayfa bas you'll end up and Mikanoun as we are! loool

You're innnnnn! :biggrin2:

hihi i think you're right !!!! i would make you listen some relax take it easy as it would be an effective way of therapy hahahahh i really think i'm a mikanoon now !

This is strange...I think I was a Mikanoona even before I heard Mika! :insane:

This pic is the proof! LOL Taken last year, in June...

"I could be pink, I could be curly, I could be anything you like..." :insane:

post-35-142983664732_thumb.jpg

hihi i think you're right !!!! i would make you listen some relax take it easy as it would be an effective way of therapy hahahahh i really think i'm a mikanoon now !

Welcome aboard!! You're our first MIKANOON!!! So, how does it feel to be surrounded by insane Mikanounas?! :naughty: (Your name's been added!)

Hahaha!! I LOVEEEEEEEE THE PICTURE!!! I so need one of those wigs!! :naughty:

LOOOOL!! looks like my hair (it wasn't pink though)

very funny :roftl: :roftl:

thanks

Coool color ! :punk:

I tried to make part of my hair violet last, year... but it didn't work.. lol. Now it's all yellow ( not blond, YELLOW!):blink:

Coool color ! :punk:

I tried to make part of my hair violet last, year... but it didn't work.. lol. Now it's all yellow ( not blond, YELLOW!):blink:

Yellow?? OOOO!!! SHOW USSS!!! That's insanely Mikaneen-ish! That was a compliment! :wink2::naughty:

Eh, I've totally lost overview about what's going on here and what this thread is about, but it sounds cool, so...may I join please? :naughty:

You're in!! Your name's on the first page! :biggrin2:

hahahahhhahhhh this is so cute sandi and jas' !!!!!!! hmmm but i see that if all the people here are mikaneen then who is the doctor :blink: I should be the doc i think :naughty: since you're all in a psychiatric hospital for sever brain damaged people by the syndrome of Mika :naughty: I'm the only one i think on MFC who's a real doctor so.....what should i call myself :stretcher: MikaTherapist perhaps ?!!! hahahahhh

Hahahaha we like not having a cure for our Mikamadness, that's why we're Mikaneens :insane:

Yay our first Mikanoon *hugs* :biggrin2: