Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

i dont think he'd run, too far lol.

i dont really understand knitting either, and no1 will give me an EXACT answer.

OK.

Maybe knowing will ruin the fun of it?

But i know what chicken is and i still find it fun and giggle everytime someone mentions chicken.

My 300th post is coming up and i want to celebrate by have a deep, meaningful conversation about the meaning of knitting.

UPDATE:Just found out!

i'll spend my 300th post in the picture caption thread. Or maybe the ice man thread??

Hmmm...such a hard decision.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right ypu lot - shall explain the mystery of chicken to night to you - being that I am the video submitted and an oldling!!!

One friday night us olides were chatting in our thread - some of us a bit tipsy - the chat got onto the subject of "S*X" - a lot of us had never been on a forum before so didnt know we couldnt type that word in.

So lo and behold the mods appeared and told us to change it - for some reason it became Chicken and then we weont off on the chicken nuggets chicken to night etc.. and it stuck..

We knew that Mika sometimes reads the threads and that he knows some of us oldies - so when he started having the chicken outfit on during the gigis we thought it was rather ironic!

Roll on a few weeks and me and my two kids are due to meet up with other MFCers for the Big Girl Video shoot. Following a discsussion with the oldies it was decisded that our pressie for Mika was to be a fluffy chicken signed from us - do you know hhow difficult to find a fluffy chicken outside of easter season!!

So we duley went to filming and during a break I went up to Mika and gave him the pressie and explained the meaning behind the chicken - he said he had seen some our chats and thought we were mad!! we had a laugh about chicken tonight and I said could he do it to camera for us oldies.

This joking carried on thru the day with Mika singing I feel like chicken tonight whnenever I was unable to access my camera - him with a V knowing cheeky smile - even saying ha - no camera now and singing it!!

When I did have the camera out he woudl say "No not gonna do it now - I know you want to post in on the web!" - as if!!

So at the end of the day when he was singing all our stuff I asked again while I was filming - and that is what you have seen - him V cheekily saying - NO No chicken tonight!!!

For further ref - I wne to the ICA gig on Sunday night. He wore the outfit - I shouted out I fee;l like chicekn tonight - he came over and gave us that Look!!!

Bumped into him on the way out and apologised for my out burst at which point he laughed and said "you really must stop dpoing that!" and then he said my kids were really

cool on the video - espceially my boy Theo!!!

So there you go - the original Chicken meaning and story - does that make me No.1 now? :)

Carri x x x x x

I know this is so late and now i know and love this thread. To be honest i was like"why is my name u p there? All i did was ask a question and now i'm a member". lol! :thumb_yello:

OK.

Maybe knowing will ruin the fun of it?

But i know what chicken is and i still find it fun and giggle everytime someone mentions chicken.

My 300th post is coming up and i want to celebrate by have a deep, meaningful conversation about the meaning of knitting.

UPDATE:Just found out!

i'll spend my 300th post in the picture caption thread. Or maybe the ice man thread??

Hmmm...such a hard decision.

yes..so what do u want to knit????? :lmao:

Hmmm...maybe a chicken hat for Mika?

Ooo, or maybe fluffy suspenders with (fake) chicken feathers on them?

Or maybe just a pair of pink socks for Mika.

You know what Mika said about socks...he likes them when he's naked. :naughty:

You know what Mika said about socks...he likes them when he's naked. :naughty:

and he ach apologized for putting that image in our heads!!! anyway he knows how innocent his fans really are :mf_rosetinted:

and he ach apologized for putting that image in our heads!!! anyway he knows how innocent his fans really are :mf_rosetinted:

Psh. Like that's a bad image. Come on, Mika, bring on the nakedness and socks!

OMG! Maybe he can pull a Red Hot Chili Peppers thing and perform on stage wearing only a sock...:naughty:

OMG! Maybe he can pull a Red Hot Chili Peppers thing and perform on stage wearing only a sock...:naughty:

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

*oh gosh remembers discussion about him performing naked and banging on the trash can with something other than the 2 sticks* :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

:cheerful_h4h: 300! :toot::yay:

Now if only i could reach 1000 before the end of summer.

I'm sure it won't be too hard.

:bleh:

nah it won't be too hard...u'll reachmore than 1000 by the end of summer :biggrin2:

hahaha, i would die!!!!!11:stretcher:

happily, that is:bleh:

why thank you.

Too bad i can't find any suspenders at the mall. None! Zero!! Nada!!!

ugh:sneaky2:

*mutters about ppl not knowing what style is*

i know.

ppl here don't even know about mika :mf_rosetinted:

that reminds me i still haven't killed the radio announcers with lollipops yet :sneaky2: