Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any chickens on tonight??? :naughty:

i must be turning into mika, my friend, sis AND mom all say ive begun to laugh like him:blush-anim-cl:

personaly, i think its just too much chicken lately:wub2: , ive been having it every day:roftl:

any chickens on tonight??? :naughty:

i must be turning into mika, my friend, sis AND mom all say ive begun to laugh like him:blush-anim-cl:

personaly, i think its just too much chicken lately:wub2: , ive been having it every day:roftl:

:roftl: oh gosh too much chicken...hmmmm lol.

well i've been told i laugh like him too..but i have a lot in common with him and this was b4 i knew who mika was :biggrin2: like i was psyched when he sat cross legged..and app it's a sign 4 when he's comfortable..cause i do it all the time..it's hard for me not to sit crossed leg and we cross our feet the same...right foot in front..and ppl use to think it's weird cause everyone else whenever they sit cross legged they usually have their left leg in front..so :wub2: and the same with folding my arms..i do it opp to everyone else :S

righty i'm getting too hyper.

:roftl: oh gosh too much chicken...hmmmm lol.

well i've been told i laugh like him too..but i have a lot in common with him and this was b4 i knew who mika was :biggrin2: like i was psyched when he sat cross legged..and app it's a sign 4 when he's comfortable..cause i do it all the time..it's hard for me not to sit crossed leg and we cross our feet the same...right foot in front..and ppl use to think it's weird cause everyone else whenever they sit cross legged they usually have their left leg in front..so :wub2: and the same with folding my arms..i do it opp to everyone else :S

righty i'm getting too hyper.

hahaha, i found that my personality is alot like his!

every1 thinks its just cause i like him, but i was like this before too. if anything in just more myself now than ever:bleh: