He's Coming Back to CANADA!!!!

Suzy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out about it today completely by chance! I put it onto MUSIQUE PLUS, to see what was on and i hear MIKA and i just starred blankly at the tv and they were announcing how he would be performing and stuff.. but i really don't want to get my hopes up cause like i said a 1231839034 times i don't know how im gonna get there.

Why am I so insanely excited at this prospect? I know it's going to be a hell trip and cost me a fortune. But I can't help it. I want to see our boy!!

:band:

A fortune is right! I promised my kids I'd take them the next time he comes to CANADA....

Maybe I can bribe them with candy....

*wonders if hubby & kids will cramp her style*

*feeling guilty now for thinking that...*

A fortune is right! I promised my kids I'd take them the next time he comes to CANADA....

Maybe I can bribe them with candy....

*wonders if hubby & kids will cramp her style*

*feeling guilty now for thinking that...*

Hehehe...it actually sounds like a good thing to take the kids to with the balloons and all. Better than a bar, that's for sure.

Ah thanks Mandi. I'm excited for anyone who will be seeing him for the first time. Only about 1200 Canadians got into his early gigs so it's nice that he can squeeze in this show.

I know what you mean! I am glad for you Canadians. Hopefully we'll get some more of those dates along with some American dates too eventually. :thumb_yello: