Heya i met him

XxxRaychelxxX

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havn't got them printed out yet,

but my friends dad was the hole reason that mika was in glastonbury cause in bristol fleece a whlie ago mika was playing and he asked him to come and play at glastonbury :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: wellcome :)

but my friends dad was the hole reason that mika was in glastonbury cause in bristol fleece a whlie ago mika was playing and he asked him to come and play at glastonbury :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Wow! That's great!

oh a very important person!:thumb_yello:

welcome on board....:thumb_yello:

can't you please tell your friends' dad to ask mika come and play in my yard, please??????

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh a very important person!:thumb_yello:

welcome on board....:thumb_yello:

can't you please tell your friends' dad to ask mika come and play in my yard, please??????

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

How big is your yard? Can I reserve my ticket now, just in case? :mf_rosetinted:

woo hoo i met mika at glastonbury he is mentle and really kind. he signed autographs for me and some friends and we got pictures with him :shocked:

love you mika xx

Hey xxxRaychelxxx. That is so great. I have been trying to meet him for the past 5 months. I saw him twice already but I haven't been able to meet him. But I am hoping it would happen soon. By the way do you have any pictures. Post them. MFCers would love to see them.