Ideas for Mika merchandise?

DaMango

I am a huge fan of unique rock merchandise. Now that Mika is one of my favorite artists, I'd like to see him market some completely useless trinkets for me to waste my money on! :biggrin2: Really, he could put his name on nearly anything, and I would buy it. (Sad, but true)

Since he is fairly new at the merchandise thing, I think we should give him some ideas. For starters, I would be glad to offer up my homemade badges for him to sell at concerts, especially if I got a cut of the sales. :naughty:

DSCN0607.jpg

My second idea came to me while I was bored at work today. What better way to reach the masses than through food? Mika should have his own cereal. I bring you MIKA Charms. "They're pointlessly delicious!" :bleh:

MikaCharms.jpg

They now have bigger marshmallows. Perfect for playing Chubby Bunny, don't you think? :wink2: (Ok, maybe that one is a little weird, but like I said, I was bored!)

So, what Mika products would you want to buy? Feel free to post pics!

Here's one more:

The Mika At Home Perm Kit

permMika.jpg

Experience the rich, luscious curls of your favorite popstar... on your own head! The new and improved formula gives you long lasting curls that are soft to the touch. Your glossy tendrils will turn heads, and have people shouting, "Yo Mika!" wherever you go. Mika At Home Perm Kit, because you're worth it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, brilliant idea! :thumb_yello: Actually I would also buy anything that has Mika on it.:biggrin2: I've already searched for some Mika badges in music shops but they didn't have anything like that. I can't understand, don't they realize that they MUST sell them? :sneaky2:

Omg. i love the lucky charms HAHA it's awesome. i'd buy it. and the got mika idea is awesome too! he should be in one of the add!

Oh yeah, I can totally see him starring in a got milk ad! He would have the white milk mustache on his lip, staring intensely into the camera, and pulling on his braces in the usual flirtatious way. :das:

Oh yeah, I can totally see him starring in a got milk ad! He would have the white milk mustache on his lip, staring intensely into the camera, and pulling on his braces in the usual flirtatious way. :das:

love it!

1. What about a MIKA doll (stuffed one for cuddling, barbie-doll type for stylish clothes changing)?

2. An ENERGY drink! Like the one I stole off the stage!

love it!

1. What about a MIKA doll (stuffed one for cuddling, barbie-doll type for stylish clothes changing)?

Don't tell anyone Suzy, but I've got plans to make a cuddly Mika doll. :wink2:

I am a huge fan of unique rock merchandise. Now that Mika is one of my favorite artists, I'd like to see him market some completely useless trinkets for me to waste my money on! :biggrin2: Really, he could put his name on nearly anything, and I would buy it. (Sad, but true)

Since he is fairly new at the merchandise thing, I think we should give him some ideas. For starters, I would be glad to offer up my homemade badges for him to sell at concerts, especially if I got a cut of the sales. :naughty:

DSCN0607.jpg

My second idea came to me while I was bored at work today. What better way to reach the masses than through food? Mika should have his own cereal. I bring you MIKA Charms. "They're pointlessly delicious!" :bleh:

MikaCharms.jpg

They now have bigger marshmallows. Perfect for playing Chubby Bunny, don't you think? :wink2: (Ok, maybe that one is a little weird, but like I said, I was bored!)

lmao u gotta love the cereal!! now if he made his own food i would only eat that :naughty: great idea!!

love it!

I like the doll idea! I already have a Gwen Stefani and Freddie Mercury doll, so having a Mika one would just top it all off! LOL

Oh, and I would just like having a Mika poster...and for the next tour, I would def love it if he put out some tour books!

More buttons would be nice too.... :biggrin2:

What about a charm bracelet? We can collect charms:

- braces

- white converse hi-tops

- tea cup

- lollipop or lollipop girl

- big girl

- bunny or marshmallow

- grey boxers

- red skinny pants

- curls

- tamagotchi

- piano

Oh no DeMango - we all might be giving away some money making ideas! You read it here first!

DSCN0607.jpg

MikaCharms.jpg

You are so funny. I love this. More please. :thumb_yello:

Oooh Damango! I would definitely eat that cereal if it came with such a gorgeous looking creature on the box! I guess I could try the hair stuff too, maybe I will get Mika's glorious curls that every girl dreams of. :roftl:

Got to have braces! I could buy my husband a pair for his birthday, I swear he would think I have totally lost it and would proceed to run a mile!! :lol3:

Experience the rich, luscious curls of your favorite popstar... on your own head! The new and improved formula gives you long lasting curls that are soft to the touch. Your glossy tendrils will turn heads, and have people shouting, "Yo Mika!" wherever you go. Mika At Home Perm Kit, because you're worth it.

:roftl: HAhahahahahahaaa, I can´t stop laughing! Specially about the last one, hahahahah! You're good! :roftl:

And i must say I LOVE THE GOT MIKA? PIN!!!