mika dream

mika_lover7

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waking up from dreams, especially good Mika ones is really hard...

I dreamed about him last night, too, but in my dream he wasn't Mika. I mean, it was his looks, his personality, but he had Calvin Harris' name. It was so weird. :blink: And I kept going online and looking at Calvin's MySpace in my dream, but Calvin was Mika.

I also had a dream one night that Mika was twanging his braces on stage and they snapped off and hit me in the head. This was a looong time ago, too, even before all of the "his braces are dangerous" stuff. :roftl:

I dream about Mika almost every day... And waking up is really depressing! Only then I realize that I live at the end of the world (in Argentina, that is) and that is very unlikely that he comes to my country. Of course, it's not impossible, but I don't think he visits us anytime soon. I should move to Europe. :badmood::(:tears:

I dream about Mika almost every day... And waking up is really depressing! Only then I realize that I live at the end of the world (in Argentina, that is) and that is very unlikely that he comes to my country. Of course, it's not impossible, but I don't think he visits us anytime soon. I should move to Europe. :badmood::(:tears:

oh man...i feel the same exact way!!.

i live in the edge of texas....right next to mexico.and well...hmm.

i want to meet him soo bad..just have him remember my name would be :wub2:

:].

but maybe no going to happen :/ :(

I also had a dream one night that Mika was twanging his braces on stage and they snapped off and hit me in the head. This was a looong time ago, too, even before all of the "his braces are dangerous" stuff. :roftl:

I always knew that this would happen :sneaky2: - one day (or night)

I always knew that this would happen :sneaky2: - one day (or night)

I remember that after the dream I was thinking that it was a sign, and that at the concert that might really happen. :roftl: If that did really happen, I think that would be the best day of my life.

Just imagine: You're on stage, teasing the audience with your braces, and your braces accidentally snap off and hit a girl on the head. You'd feel bad, right? And would have to do something to make up for it...causing the girl to be very very happy. :roftl:

I'd demand that I keep the braces.

Hi everyone.

I had a dream about Mika last night. What happened was that I was going shopping with my mum to buy some CDs and we were walking down the street and we bumped in to Mika and he came to the shops with us and bought some CDs himself then after we had all paid for them, we went to burger king and had burgers, fries and Diet Coke. Then I asked Mika to give me his mobile number and this was at about 14.30pm. Mika gave me his mobile number. Then after that my mum asked Mika if he wanted to come back to our house and Mika said yes and ended up staying with us for the night.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

the night i saw this interview http://youtube.com/watch?v=tW99p-1cLLU. i had a dream that he was filming a bunch of music videos in my town, and i followed him around with a notebook taking notes about the videos. in the interview he says "beyonce, beyonce, shakira, shakira". in my dream he was on the road in front of my school and was filming a video with beyonce. he was wearing like a white shirt and black pants.

i had another kind of dream. i fall asleep with the t.v on, and one night when i was like half asleep i look at the t.v and hbo's "flight of the conchords" was on. and there's this guy who looks nothing like him. but half asleep i was thinking "oooh look at mika on t.v". and i watched it for about 5 minutes thinking it was him, not hearing his voice or anything. then i fell back asleep.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2212/comix1cb8.jpg it was the one in the glasses.

I remember that after the dream I was thinking that it was a sign, and that at the concert that might really happen. :roftl: If that did really happen, I think that would be the best day of my life.

Just imagine: You're on stage, teasing the audience with your braces, and your braces accidentally snap off and hit a girl on the head. You'd feel bad, right? And would have to do something to make up for it...causing the girl to be very very happy. :roftl:

I'd demand that I keep the braces.

I'd recommend him to wear a belt instead. :biggrin2:

LOL, I just imagine that IF this ever happened (not the belt :biggrin2:, the braces accident) the clip would flick straight against his forehead and knock him out. Maybe he has thought about that already and this is the reason why he has the Big Girls on stage. They can take care of him immediately in case of emergency and carry (or drag) him backstage...:biggrin2:

:) well..i had a dream..that i met mika.

and it was like...the whole world stopped for him to talk to me.

.and then i woke up :(.

i didn't want to wake up!!!/

grr..why did i wake up?! :/

Aww thats so sweet. I had two dreams about him. I can only remember one of them though. In my dream me and my cousin (bonjourmika) met him in like New York or some big city and he was going to take us out lol. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had!!