does mika really smell?

cheeseygoodness

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SMELLS LIKE .............. Freshly bathed , showered !

He smells like freshly washed & sun dried linen . He smells like a soft, fragrant breeze. He smells like ..... a forest after rain !!

Well, that's what I noticed when we we're in a hug for a photo ! TRULY !!:wub2: :wub2: :huglove:

Oh Happikali, I agree with you 100%!!! I will always remember his beautiful smell (that sounds really weird... :blink::naughty: ).

I even remember smelling him as he came out on stage... that's how nice he smells.... not yucky.... absolutely beautiful.... :wub2:

*giggles like a school girl* :naughty:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone that has met him and kissed and hugged him, has said that he smells really nice. i wish i would have had the priviledge to say the same..

I know exactly how you feel.:crybaby: :crybaby:

omg when i met him he smelled so amazing.. and i told him he smelled amazing too lololololllll i was freaking out at that moment, he hugged me and i'm like OMG YOU SMELL SO GOOD, BOY!!! hahah

here is the equation for how good mika smells.

(thebestthingyouhaveeversmelledinyourlife) x 983794823794289728 + 93287492837492834798 x 23984239847298379843729382943 to the 92383th power + delicious - icky + heaven + sexy = Mika's scent.

The next chance I have to meet Mika I will be a lot more concerned with what I'm going to smell like after cooking in the 30°C heat, being squashed in a crowd and jumping up and down for 8 hours. I'm sure Mika will be smelling a lot rosier.

:roftl: I have to shamefully admit that I actually bought a new perfume for the Chicago gig I went to for anticipating meeting MIKA :wub2: (yes i'm a little ocd/overly prepared knowing I was going to be lined up for hours) Its called "Clean" and the specific one I purchased smells like French milled soap.

I've met MIKA twice now - and spoke with him at 3 separate occassions.

1st time in Toronto before he did his concert. 2nd time - after Toronto concert. 3rd time - after Chicago concert. AND I NEVER GOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO SMELL HIM :sad:

His sweat did drip on me at the Toronto concert. I didn't smell it, because i let it evaporate and soak into my skin...:blush-anim-cl:

But remember - I DID SMELL HIS JUICE!!! :roftl:

I've met MIKA twice now - and spoke with him at 3 separate occassions.

1st time in Toronto before he did his concert. 2nd time - after Toronto concert. 3rd time - after Chicago concert. AND I NEVER GOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO SMELL HIM :sad:

What do you mean? Isn't that a picture of you in your avatar, with barely millimetres separating you from Mika? How much closer do you have to get??

Bono dripped sweat on me once. It was great :naughty:

... Any of you know how if you read the same word over and over, it starts to look funny, awkward, and nonsensical?

Try reading the word "smell" over so many times. I mean, it was already a bit of an odd word to begin with.

Having said that, carry on!

What do you mean? Isn't that a picture of you in your avatar, with barely millimetres separating you from Mika? How much closer do you have to get??

Bono dripped sweat on me once. It was great :naughty:

Ha ha - Bono dripped sweat on you! Did you smell it? Taste it? :bleh: You must have been near the stage! Bono's big time and has big venues - when & where did that occur?

I just realized I WAS CLOSE TO HIM! Gosh...I wish I could go back in time and take a sniff of his neck...or peck him on the cheek! Hubby was taking the picture though...::naughty:

Ha ha - Bono dripped sweat on you! Did you smell it? Taste it? :bleh: You must have been near the stage! Bono's big time and has big venues - when & where did that occur?

I just realized I WAS CLOSE TO HIM! Gosh...I wish I could go back in time and take a sniff of his neck...or peck him on the cheek! Hubby was taking the picture though...::naughty:

Ha, I'll take the picture next time and you can do whatever you want. I'll pretend I'm having problems with the camera settings to give you some extra time to sneak a whiff. :naughty:

I don't remember tasting the sweat although Bono sprayed me with champagne not long after and I got a taste of that. It was at GM Place (I think?) in Vancouver. I was kinda bummed that I could only scare up 13th row tickets, but there was a long catwalk that went up through the middle of the audience and happened to be right next to me. Bono spent virtually the entire show on the catwalk and the people in the front rows had to turn around to see him.

Ha, I'll take the picture next time and you can do whatever you want. I'll pretend I'm having problems with the camera settings to give you some extra time to sneak a whiff. :naughty:

I don't remember tasting the sweat although Bono sprayed me with champagne not long after and I got a taste of that. It was at GM Place (I think?) in Vancouver. I was kinda bummed that I could only scare up 13th row tickets, but there was a long catwalk that went up through the middle of the audience and happened to be right next to me. Bono spent virtually the entire show on the catwalk and the people in the front rows had to turn around to see him.

I see a pattern....

Christine - Bono - sweat - champagne - taste

Suzy - Mika - sweat - juice - taste

:naughty:

BTW, and speaking of you taking my next pic with Mika, (i know this may not be the best place to ask) but - did you purchase the ticket yet?!!

I swear, this thread! :rolleyes:

It honestly confused me (J'étais vraiment bouleversée) that after I came back from the DC show, everyone--including people I didn't even think cared for Mika all that much!--kept asking me how he smelled. I kept telling them I had no f*cking idea--I was kind of focused on talking to him, not smelling him! I had not realized at the time, you see, that this is apparently what I should have been doing. I guess it's the new trendy thing to do: I'm so behind!

If I ever get the chance to meet him again, I'll tell him all about this and make sure to correct my error.

--Jack

I swear, this thread! :rolleyes:

It honestly confused me (J'étais vraiment bouleversée) that after I came back from the DC show, everyone--including people I didn't even think cared for Mika all that much!--kept asking me how he smelled. I kept telling them I had no f*cking idea--I was kind of focused on talking to him, not smelling him! I had not realized at the time, you see, that this is apparently what I should have been doing. I guess it's the new trendy thing to do: I'm so behind!

If I ever get the chance to meet him again, I'll tell him all about this and make sure to correct my error.

--Jack

I could just imagine...

Jack: Anyhow, enough chat - get over here.

Mika: Uhh - excuse me?

Jack: I need to smell you. It's what all the cool kids are talking about these days. And I didn't smell you at the last gig - so clearly I'm behind the times.

Mika: Um - well I've been on stage, I might be a bit sweaty.

Jack: Oh, well in that case...

Other nasally-inclined Mika fan: Shove over, you! HE'S MINE FOR THE SNIFFING!!!

I could just imagine...

Jack: Anyhow, enough chat - get over here.

Mika: Uhh - excuse me?

Jack: I need to smell you. It's what all the cool kids are talking about these days. And I didn't smell you at the last gig - so clearly I'm behind the times.

Mika: Um - well I've been on stage, I might be a bit sweaty.

Jack: Oh, well in that case...

Other nasally-inclined Mika fan: Shove over, you! HE'S MINE FOR THE SNIFFING!!!

You think you're joking. :naughty: But I am more than fully capable of doing just that, trust me. Well, I'd be a tad more tactful in my approach--but being ridiculous to people I don't know too well is my specialty!

I don't really care about smelling him, but the idea of demanding to smell him amuses me enough that I may well do it if I get the chance.

--Jack

and me. i have sniffed strangers before . they didnt take to it kindly.

Oh, well then you must not have been doing it right. :bored: The real trick is in being ridiculous to people, and have them thank you for it afterwards. Or at least leave them laughing. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

ashhh!! of course! hiw sis you manage that?

I don't know myself sometimes...:blink: But when I worked retail, I somehow managed to convince people who didn't buy anything to give me gifts to make up for the time I spent pitching the sale to them... I still have a collection of bracelets from all the people who didn't buy the product, and a dollar from a boy who wasn't wearing any bracelets but decided to give me a tip and a hug instead. (I accepted hugs as well. And ice cream.)

I also managed to have people thank me for calling them when I worked as a telemarketer (!) but that only happened a couple of times.

--Jack (good at being ridiculous?)