Mika -vodafone Tba - On Tv On...

Sara

Hi All!!!!

I think we know that it's 7th July but here are the times. It's on twice!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

The first showing will be Saturday 7th July at 9.25 - 10.00 A.m, and the second one is on at 12.30 at night, or i should say, Sunday 8th July 12.30A.m.

Here's what the tv listing info says:

Vodafone TBA

Vodafone TBA presents extended coverae of Mika at the Great Northern Square in Manchester. A big venue for an even bigger voice, the Square is located in the heart of Manchester's hustle and bustle. While the TBA trucks unload, T4's Miquita joins the man with the five-octave vocal range for high tea and helps him find a suitably flamboyant costume for the evening's impending performance.

Get your dvd recorder ready!! :naughty:

Cheers, :thumb_yello:

Sara ;+)xxx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sara.

I'm going out on a bit of a 'session' during the day that Saturday so I may be too pie-eyed to watch it, or more likely crashed-out:naughty: And I don't have a DVD recorder and my VHS is knackered so I hope someone will YouTube it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thats too far away!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get to go and i was so sad that i forgot it would be on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thanks Sara.

I'm going out on a bit of a 'session' during the day that Saturday so I may be too pie-eyed to watch it, or more likely crashed-out:naughty: And I don't have a DVD recorder and my VHS is knackered so I hope someone will YouTube it.

Hey Gata! Farmer Palmer -- 'Get orf my laaand!':naughty:

Hey Gata! Farmer Palmer -- 'Get orf my laaand!':naughty:

:roftl:

My daughter found the Big Hard One in my bedroom the other day (really) and she says "ooh Mum a cartoon book?"..(I'd had it out on the strength of our conversation lasdt week)

..you've never seen me move so fast to grab it off her:roftl:

now i feel like i should hide in a corner:blush-anim-cl:

Why? But you should know if it is on UK tv I will do it if I can, which means I will....:naughty:

And we rely on those bloody foreign fans to post bloody foreign interviews! :naughty:

Why? But you should know if it is on UK tv I will do it if I can, which means I will....:naughty:

And we rely on those bloody foreign fans to post bloody foreign interviews! :naughty:

:huglove: *hug you*