MIKA @ Street Scene Festival - Del Mar, California!

Sivan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!

I have a question. So if you want to buy tickets for only one day, for example, the day mika is on, then could i get just 1 ticket? And also, how much would it be? I know that its $120 for a tickets for the two days. i looked on the site and couldnt see anything about 1 ticket. I'll look more though, coz im sure i missed it while looking. Anyone know?

Thanks! <3333

O and yes Sivan!!! Iam so excited to see you again, and you too Summer!! And everyone else!!!! I Love You Guys!!!! <33333e Hope to see you there!

Hey guys!!

I have a question. So if you want to buy tickets for only one day, for example, the day mika is on, then could i get just 1 ticket? And also, how much would it be? I know that its $120 for a tickets for the two days. i looked on the site and couldnt see anything about 1 ticket. I'll look more though, coz im sure i missed it while looking. Anyone know?

Thanks! <3333

O and yes Sivan!!! Iam so excited to see you again, and you too Summer!! And everyone else!!!! I Love You Guys!!!! <33333e Hope to see you there!

i didnt see about one ticket either....hmmmm summer?

Hey guys!!

Thanks! <3333

Last year I went only one day and the ticket I think was around $80 but I'm not quite sure because I made my boyfriend at the time pay for my ticket haha.

I hope they announce soon who is on what day!!

Last year I went only one day and the ticket I think was around $80 but I'm not quite sure because I made my boyfriend at the time pay for my ticket haha.

I hope they announce soon who is on what day!!

summer! where r u?!?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bump :)

funny thing..... mika has no idea he is suppose to be there... i hope he is really gonna be there... :boxed:

what if it gets cancelled like some of his other gigs? :shocked:

no bad thoughts arya! and i looked on the website and they changed it to coors amphitheater now, not del mar fairgrounds, boo!

k, just thought i'd post this so your questions about the new venue, etc, can hopefully be answered.

"STREET SCENE MOVES TO COORS AMPHITHEATRE

Event Dates, Lineup & Atmosphere Remain Unchanged

All Tickets for Del Mar Fairgrounds Will Be Honored.

Two-Day Tickets & VIP Packages Available Now

Single-Day Tickets Go On-Sale Saturday, August 18th at 10 AM

For Immediate Release - Friday, August 3, 2007

(Los Angeles, CA) This afternoon, Live Nation announced that Street Scene 2007 will move from the Del Mar Fairgrounds to Coors Amphitheatre. The event will still take place on Saturday, September 22nd and Sunday, September 23rd. The festival's lineup, which includes The Killers, Muse, Social Distortion, Panic! At The Disco and over fifty other artists, remains unchanged. Street Scene's traditional multiple-stage layout will also continue, with groups performing on several stages spread throughout the venue grounds.

Festival goers will still get the full Street Scene experience, complete with eclectic attractions, arts and crafts booths plus wide varieties of food and drink that fans can purchase and consume throughout the grounds. Patrons can also take advantage of the great parking available in Coors Amphitheatre's spacious lots.

After the on-sale, Live Nation made the determination to move Street Scene to the more intimate setting of the Coors Amphitheatre. The new location not only offers fans an unprecedented concert experience, but also ensures continued vitality and point towards future growth for Scene, which is already one of the most notable brands in the country.

All tickets purchased for the Del Mar Fairgrounds location will be honored. Two-day tickets and exclusive VIP packages are still available. Single-day tickets will go on sale Saturday, August 18th. Refunds are available at point-of-purchase.

More information to follow. "

i know, i was posting this just so people could know about the new venue and ticketing stuff.....

yeah i know.... thought ill say incase some people dont know...

well, not only that, but that people will have spent money to go see him and on things to take to it, but then not have him show up and not be able to get a refund...

i have a strong feeling it wont happen.... i mean the show wont happen... but who am i? lol

i hope for everyone that go that it will....

i just think that mika decided to take time off september...:blink:

i think he should.

the poor boy needs some rest after months of touring! :P

yeah... well easy for me to say... i wont be here anyway... lol

but i really think he need the rest... they all do...

ok im going to watch some tv.... ick need to wake up early to... :biggrin2:

well, not only that, but that people will have spent money to go see him and on things to take to it, but then not have him show up and not be able to get a refund...

I think that, having heard what Sivan was told by his management, and also considering that there hasn't been (that I know of) any official confirmation by Mika saying that they will do this gig, I would say that you 'go at your own risk.

So, if you want to go because of other artists, go ahead and book things, etc.

If Mika is your only interest, then be aware that unless it's an officially confirmed gig you will possibly be disappointed.

I do find it unfair to compare it to Quebec, since (again, that I know of) Street Scene has never actually been confirmed- if anything, it's been 'unconfirmed' if that makes any sense.

Good luck! :blush-anim-cl:

I think that, having heard what Sivan was told by his management, and also considering that there hasn't been (that I know of) any official confirmation by Mika saying that they will do this gig, I would say that you 'go at your own risk.

So, if you want to go because of other artists, go ahead and book things, etc.

If Mika is your only interest, then be aware that unless it's an officially confirmed gig you will possibly be disappointed.

I do find it unfair to compare it to Quebec, since (again, that I know of) Street Scene has never actually been confirmed- if anything, it's been 'unconfirmed' if that makes any sense.

Good luck! :blush-anim-cl:

that's definately the truth.

but basically what i'm saying about the comparison to quebec, is that if someone did go just for mika, and didn't know about the uncertainty, then that wouldn't be fun for them.

OK guys. I'm really sorry but, I dont think MIKA is gonna perform at Street Scene. I checked the website, and they put up the days that the bands are gonna play, and MIKA isn't on any of the lists. :( Im really sorry you guys! I was hoping of going and getting tickets too!! Maybe he decided to do a gig for the fans in California. I doubt it. But we can hope can't we? Im sorry again guys!!! Here's the link: http://www.street-scene.com/home.shtml I'm pretty sure that I didn't see his name on it. I hope you guys aren't that dissapointed!! I kind of expected it, but still. Sorry! I love you guys!!

It's still not OFFICIAL that he's not going, but with what Sivan said about him not playing this year, It seems kind of obvious. Maybe he's a surprise person!! Maybe they'll add his name later!!! I'll keep an eye out for anything new!!!!