The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have some new Blue Meanies around... :naughty: That's sooo nice. Welcome babies, hope you like it here. Do you want me to add you to the blue list? *Hola Isa, jejejejeje, es todo un placer verte por aquí*

Help! was the very first album I listened, when I was in mum's bellly, and it is the soundtrack of my childhood, I just love it!

The Antology DVDs are simply great, I got them for my birthday some years ago and couldn't stop watching them for months, you're gonna love them.

So in only 6 days it's your bday!!! WOW, I'll remember to congratulate you! ANd please, show us some pics of your Beatle cake, it sounds sooooo sool!

Asun, you could add me to the list if you want, it would be cool!!!! *Es un placer para mi estar aquí!!! Mañana nos vemos por fin!!!!!*

I love John and the cartoon rocks!!!!!!

Have you seen Across the Universe????? It´s an amazing movie with an amazing sountrack!!!!! All the song are from The Beatles!!!!

What's this? I had never heard about it' date=' I'd love to watch it though:boxed:

Asun, you could add me to the list if you want, it would be cool!!!! *Es un placer para mi estar aquí!!! Mañana nos vemos por fin!!!!!*

Have you seen Across the Universe????? It´s an amazing movie with an amazing sountrack!!!!! All the song are from The Beatles!!!!

Hi babe! Added, you're #36:thumb_yello: *Ay qué ganitas tengo, lo vamos a pasar de muerte*

I love Across The Universe, I even cried at the end, with All You Need Is Love (one of my favs) sung by all those people... And I enjoyed all the references to other 60's musicians (Janis, Hendrix, Dylan, etc, etc.). I'm certainly buying the DVD as soon as I save some more money.

What's this? I had never heard about it, I'd love to watch it though:boxed:

Hi babe! Added, you're #36:thumb_yello: *Ay qué ganitas tengo, lo vamos a pasar de muerte*

I love Across The Universe, I even cried at the end, with All You Need Is Love (one of my favs) sung by all those people... And I enjoyed all the references to other 60's musicians (Janis, Hendrix, Dylan, etc, etc.). I'm certainly buying the DVD as soon as I save some more money.

Hola Asun...yo todavia no he visto esa peli, sobre que trata??

Hi to all the beatlemaniacs, I'm not that maniac actually but I really like the songs :) So I wish you all the best and I'm glad this thread exists

Hola Asun...yo todavia no he visto esa peli, sobre que trata??

Hi to all the beatlemaniacs, I'm not that maniac actually but I really like the songs :) So I wish you all the best and I'm glad this thread exists

¡Hola Romis! QUé bueno verte por aquí:wink2: It tells the story of a boy fro Liverpool who has to emigrate to the US to find a better job. In New York he meets this girl who has just lost her boyfriend in the war and they move together with some artists more (Janis Joplin's and Jimi Hendrix's alter egos amongst them) in a small appartment in Greenwich Village. All the songs, the names of the characters and some situations are taken from The Beatles history and songs. It's a really nice picture, my boyfriend liked it a lot eventhough he doesn't like The Beatles.

ASUN!!! asun! asun!!! yo quiero! yo quiero!!!

agregame!! no soy una fan a muerte de los beatles, pero los escucho desde que tengo uso de razon!! creci escuchandolos!! y me encantan sus canciones!!!!!

me agregas??????

no sabia que habia un thread de los beatles

yo no vi la peli, pero me muero de ganas!!! la quiero ver!

tengo todo el soundtrack en mi compu y estoy escuchando en este momento I've just seen a face!!! sera una señal del destino??

ASUN!!! asun! asun!!! yo quiero! yo quiero!!!

agregame!! no soy una fan a muerte de los beatles, pero los escucho desde que tengo uso de razon!! creci escuchandolos!! y me encantan sus canciones!!!!!

me agregas??????

no sabia que habia un thread de los beatles

Jejejejejeje, añadida estás, número 37 :thumb_yello: Me encanta que estés acá (nuestra persecución de thread en thread se extiende, tiembla MFC).

Me recuerdas a mí, sólo que yo me convertí en fan a muerte :roftl: Mi padre es beatlemaníaco a tope y me los ponía desde que estaba en la tripa de mi mami :bleh:

yo no vi la peli, pero me muero de ganas!!! la quiero ver!

tengo todo el soundtrack en mi compu y estoy escuchando en este momento I've just seen a face!!! sera una señal del destino??

Me encantó la peli, y el sondtrack es precioso, seguro que acabo comprándome el dvd...