The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all! For those of you who dont know, today is RINGO STARR'S BIRTHDAY!

JULY 7th!

There is a youtube campaign about it, becuase in an interveiw, Ringo said that all he wanted for his birthday was for people all over the world, at some point in the day, to make the PEACE sign and say "PEACE AND LOVE"

So to help out with the campaign, and to make Mr. Starkeys birthday phenomenal, please watch this video, make the peace sign and say "peace and love" record it, and put it up on youtube as a response to this video!

THANKS EVERYONE!

HERES THE VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uEOqrB1HAFA

peace,love,music!!!!

-sAmMy ;D

Hey all! For those of you who dont know, today is RINGO STARR'S BIRTHDAY!

JULY 7th!

There is a youtube campaign about it, becuase in an interveiw, Ringo said that all he wanted for his birthday was for people all over the world, at some point in the day, to make the PEACE sign and say "PEACE AND LOVE"

So to help out with the campaign, and to make Mr. Starkeys birthday phenomenal, please watch this video, make the peace sign and say "peace and love" record it, and put it up on youtube as a response to this video!

THANKS EVERYONE!

HERES THE VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uEOqrB1HAFA

peace,love,music!!!!

-sAmMy ;D

Nice gesture. ^^

Happy birthday Ringo!!! :punk:

Peace & Love.

Hey! thanks for the update, I knew I was forgetting something today...:naughty:

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGOOOOO!!!!!!! Peace and Love, Peace and Love, Peace and Love!!!

Now I'll go to youtube, thanks for posting, Sammy:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new here, so let's introduce myself briefly: :wink2:

Alexander Wijmans from the Netherlands, 35 years old, married to Monique :chkn: (Miek@MFC), have a son Micha, work in IT (AIX@Sogeti)

I'm a beatles fan since I was 12 years old, but it actually started in 1977 when I was 4 years old. I saw that beautiful song 'Mull of Kintyre' :scot: on tv when it hit the number 1 position in the charts. Next week I wanted to see the charts again to see the clip again. After a weeks the clip wasn't shown anymore. I really didn't understand why. Now I know clips can't allways stay at the number one position. But when I was 4 I thought different about that.

When somebody asks me what my fab beatles song :band: is I say Mull of Kintyre or Twist and shout because it started with those songs at the age of 4 and/or 12. But actually I really don't have 1 favorite song, there are so many. It depends from day to day.

I hope to be in the blue meanie :rolleyes: list in a short while.

All the best,

Hi I'm new here, so let's introduce myself briefly: :wink2:

Alexander Wijmans from the Netherlands, 35 years old, married to Monique :chkn: (Miek@MFC), have a son Micha, work in IT (AIX@Sogeti)

I'm a beatles fan since I was 12 years old, but it actually started in 1977 when I was 4 years old. I saw that beautiful song 'Mull of Kintyre' :scot: on tv when it hit the number 1 position in the charts. Next week I wanted to see the charts again to see the clip again. After a weeks the clip wasn't shown anymore. I really didn't understand why. Now I know clips can't allways stay at the number one position. But when I was 4 I thought different about that.

When somebody asks me what my fab beatles song :band: is I say Mull of Kintyre or Twist and shout because it started with those songs at the age of 4 and/or 12. But actually I really don't have 1 favorite song, there are so many. It depends from day to day.

I hope to be in the blue meanie :rolleyes: list in a short while.

All the best,

Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

For those who doesn't know, Paul is doing a free concert in Québec City, Canada for the city's 400th birthday!

And Claudine, sunshine931 and I are going :punk: It'll be epic! I can't wait! I never saw him live!!!!

Will do a report on monday! :thumb_yello:

For those who doesn't know, Paul is doing a free concert in Québec City, Canada for the city's 400th birthday!

And Claudine, sunshine931 and I are going :punk: It'll be epic! I can't wait! I never saw him live!!!!

Awesome! I hope you have an amazing time! :punk:

Well tell us all about it!!!

There was someone who made a joke and said the concert was aired. A guy taped it from the radio, had to stay awake till 3:30 am, one mp3 of 342 MB, 2,5 hour was put on the dutch beatles fanclub site. I downloaded it and than listening..........................

:band:

It was Paul McCartney.

It was a radio broadcast.

It was good quality.

It wasn't the Quebec concert.

Tracklist:

1. Long and winding road

2. Got to get you into my life

3. Fixing a hole

4. Helter skelter :punk:

Too many people/bathroom window.

Got to get you into my life

Freedom

My love (last song)

It's a nice compilation (1989,2002,2005,2007), but certainly not Quebec.

Hope to find the real concert on the internet. So if anybody finds a link, please let me know.

There's no words to describe the concert... The greatest concert of my life, past and probably future. 250 000 ppl singing Hey Jude it's impressive!

The concert was available on pay-per-view on tv so I found 2 torrents for it but I'm still downloading so I dunno of the quality: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1562496/775222/

http://www.fulldls.com/torrent-albums-1176549.html

There's also good quality vids on you tube:

Let it be : http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=sqq2c17eqtM

Hey Jude:http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0XN0Ji5_HZQ

Live and Let Die:http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=CZcfeAi05kk&feature=related

And this is a video blog of our crazy day! http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39060049

There's no words to describe the concert... The greatest concert of my life, past and probably future. 250 000 ppl singing Hey Jude it's impressive!

Wow! I wish I could have been there.

I watched the youtube video for 'Hey Jude' yesterday. It looked and sounded absolutely amazing with all of you guys singing along.

so ive realize, quite suddenly, that i am a huge Beatles fan.:punk:

ive always like them, my parents brought me up with them. and i was very excited when across the universe came out.

this came out before i really knew the beatles and i loved it instantly. i still love it.

i was watching it about a week ago and when it finished i decided to look uand listen to every beatles song ever. as you can imagine, this list is crazy long:shocked:, and it took me 4 hours just to download them all. i didnt go to bed until 2 that morning.

the next day i listened to them all and saved to ones i liked, meaning i only got rid of about 20. i was able to downlaod most of these songs to about 4 cds because i hadnt dowloaded the ones that my mom already had on cd.

ive seen a few of the movies: A Hard Days Nihgt, Help! and Yellow Submarine of course.

and just a few minutes ago i finished watching Imagine, the John Lennon documentary. it was amazing, so now im looking for a list of John Lennon songs. if anyone could help, thad be great.:thumb_yello:

btw:

my favourite Beatle is John:wub2:, then Ringo, then George and last Paul whom i dont care for much at all (paul fans please dont kill me:naughty: )

my favourite beatles song is between A Day In The Life and Cry Baby Cry though i absolutely love just about all of them.

so ive realize, quite suddenly, that i am a huge Beatles fan.:punk:

ive always like them, my parents brought me up with them. and i was very excited when across the universe came out.

this came out before i really knew the beatles and i loved it instantly. i still love it.

i was watching it about a week ago and when it finished i decided to look uand listen to every beatles song ever. as you can imagine, this list is crazy long:shocked:, and it took me 4 hours just to download them all. i didnt go to bed until 2 that morning.

the next day i listened to them all and saved to ones i liked, meaning i only got rid of about 20. i was able to downlaod most of these songs to about 4 cds because i hadnt dowloaded the ones that my mom already had on cd.

ive seen a few of the movies: A Hard Days Nihgt, Help! and Yellow Submarine of course.

and just a few minutes ago i finished watching Imagine, the John Lennon documentary. it was amazing, so now im looking for a list of John Lennon songs. if anyone could help, thad be great.:thumb_yello:

btw:

my favourite Beatle is John:wub2:, then Ringo, then George and last Paul whom i dont care for much at all (paul fans please dont kill me:naughty: )

my favourite beatles song is between A Day In The Life and Cry Baby Cry though i absolutely love just about all of them.

I won't kill you :mf_rosetinted: But I'll make you watch this :mf_rosetinted:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAYtDKZGuQ

I love A Day in the Life too!

I won't kill you :mf_rosetinted: But I'll make you watch this :mf_rosetinted:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAYtDKZGuQ

I love A Day in the Life too!

well as long as i have my life i guess i can suffer through a vid:naughty:

lol, sorry.

i respect pauls close friendship with john and i think he was great for john, they kinda balanced eachother. but alone, i dont really care for him. he seems kinda concieded. but, you never know. when it comes to singers, or anyone in the limelight, you cant really know whats an act and whats real. thats my only problem with mika. im afraid hes a real jerk, but just doesnt let the fans see it.

cutest vid ever:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=enSvR4po5yU

John Lennon is my idol! i can feel a certain connection to him. :blush-anim-cl:

yep, me too. especially after just watching Imagine:wub2:. now i wanna know everything about him. every last little detail of his life. its another obsession starting, i know it, but i dont care:mf_lustslow:! he was such a genius, and he stood for just about everything i believe in!!

i cried through the last 10 minutes of Imagine and for another 10 after.

its soo tragic that hes gone:crybaby:

yep, me too. especially after just watching Imagine:wub2:. now i wanna know everything about him. every last little detail of his life. its another obsession starting, i know it, but i dont care:mf_lustslow:! he was such a genius, and he stood for just about everything i believe in!!

i cried through the last 10 minutes of Imagine and for another 10 after.

its soo tragic that hes gone:crybaby:

i sometimes cry because of him, too. he really was a genius...and look how he developed in his life! when he was younger he was a violent selfish boy. and in the end he was speaking peace.

i sometimes cry because of him, too. he really was a genius...and look how he developed in his life! when he was younger he was a violent selfish boy. and in the end he was speaking peace.

it was an outstanding transformation. he was unjustifiably killed because he spoke the truth. he had the guts to do what nobody else dared to do or what nobody else had the imagination to come up with. he said the things that were on everybodys mind and he was constantly punnished out of societys fear of realizig its mistakes and being found anything less than perfect. its awful:no: