The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

Hiiii ! Can I be a Blue Meanie!?? I like The Beatles so much ! Though, I know I still have a lot to know ...

I can't help but to say.. George is my favourite.. :wub2: Sadly, I "discovered" the Beatles when he wasn't with us anymore.. =( But he had a big influence in me.. :blush-anim-cl: I cried so much when I watched his tribute concert.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people!!! I've been on holidays in the coast relaxing and doing nothing but eating and drinking too much at the beach:blush-anim-cl: It's hard going back to real life again: I can't even type properly anymore! I've missed you a lot though, and that's why I've rushed to the computer the minute I've arrived home:bleh:

Ela, tu español es muy bueno y muy útil: sabes pedir dos cervezas para ti y tu amiga (who's sooooo thristy:bleh: ). We must get together sometime and have those beers:roftl:

do they sell his tribute concert on DVD? I wish I could have it...

and does someone have the concert for Bangladesh? I'd like to buy it. Is it good?? I guess lol

I have the Concert For Bangladesh and it's absolutely amazing, I'm sure you'll love it. You can feel the power of what was happening there. I bought the special edition when it came out last year (or was it 2005?) and I'm so glad I did.

Hiiii ! Can I be a Blue Meanie!?? I like The Beatles so much ! Though, I know I still have a lot to know ...

I can't help but to say.. George is my favourite.. :wub2: Sadly, I "discovered" the Beatles when he wasn't with us anymore.. =( But he had a big influence in me.. :blush-anim-cl: I cried so much when I watched his tribute concert.

Welcome aboard, Ju-Thulc-girl!! You're #28. Is there any particular name you'd like to have around here? Feel free to chose!

Mirtilla, I love those buttons and especially the keyring: they're great! BTW, in no time we're gonna meet... Hehehehe, I can't wait!!!

Yep!!!!!!! I've missed you all a lot, it's so nice to have such a warm welcome back:roll1: Thanks!!!

Muchas gracias my amiga. Qué detalle! :blush-anim-cl:

It would be wonderful to have some cervezas with you. :wink2:

I have two Welcome-pics for you!:wub2:

Enjoy:biggrin2:

georgeharrison-rooftop.jpg

The_Beatles_by_jedknox.jpg

Thanks, Ela and Finkster for your welcome!!!!!!! You made my day, girls:roll1:

Ela, that George pic is really awsome, how I miss my boy... And the cartoon is sooooo funny! Love it, thanks a lot! It's good to be back when you find such warm welcomes, hehehe

Thanks, Ela and Finkster for your welcome!!!!!!! You made my day, girls:roll1:

Ela, that George pic is really awsome, how I miss my boy... And the cartoon is sooooo funny! Love it, thanks a lot! It's good to be back when you find such warm welcomes, hehehe

I'm always at your service!:biggrin2:

I saw that adorable George pic and I knew I have to send it here for all George-Fans. Especially for you!:wub2:

2488296083.jpg

You're soooooo nice to me:huglove: See what I've found...

harrison_g.jpg

That is very nice!

You could subtitle it with: "I like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden in the shade"::wink2:

You like the cartoon-Beatles? Take a look at this.:biggrin2:

group43.jpg